⌗₃

CHAPTER THREE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟹:𝟹𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THREE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟹:𝟹𝟿𝙿𝙼

narrative.

⋆*。༄ you faked a yawn towards the freckled face boy after seeing him do a little leap which made his board twirled in thin air and landed on the platform. "boring! tony hawks can do that shit better than you!" you cupped your mouth and shouted at him loudly so he can hear you, he let out a growl that he was getting irritated by you criticizing him as if you could do it better.

"oh yeah? come fucking skate and show me what you got, you damn judgmental bitch!" you got off your seat swiftly to smash his face against the concrete but kirishima held you back. "you better watch how you talkin' to me like that, fool!"

"i'll talk to you anyway i fucking want." he rolled his eyes with his neck rolled a little, you removed kirishima's arm away from your waist and let out a frustrated groan that if it weren't for kirishima holding you back, the concrete would've been painted red.

"damn y'all mind as well, date each other. you both sound like an aggressive couple... tuh! could never be me." denki commented as he took a sip out of his soda, you glared over at him and he was shirtless─ his body and muscles weren't that buff like the others but enough to make a bitch drool.

"ain't nothing wrong with a little aggression, think about the sex that can happen." denki eyebrow raised up as a smirk slowly formed that he can just see himself pounding this girl's pussy hard and his hand wrapped around her neck. he leaned over to you with his yellow-slit eyes pierced onto you.

"you tryna be that aggressive couple?" your eyes widened slightly as midoriya's ears perked up from hearing denki shooting his shot at you, midoriya picked up an empty can and threw it at denki's head roughly to the point where he fell over his board.

"ow, what the fuck?! it was a joke, midoriya!" denki rubbed the side of his head as you slipped out a chuckle, finding it entertaining. "better be a fucking joke... aye, tats stand over there." he nod his head at the spot he want you to be on.

"who you talkin' to like that?"

midoriya gave you a straight face. "you, the fuck. get your ass here on this spot." you sucked your teeth hard as you placed your bag down and went over to the spot he wants you in.

"ight i'm here, now what?" your hands gestured out as bakugo and the others furrowed their eyebrows onto what was deku planning on doing with you. "shit, midoriya is going to attempt to jump over her." todoroki figured it out as sero almost spit his soda and let out a light cough.