⌗₄₄

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

midoriya licked the spoon with his pierced tongue to make sure the caramel syrup got out before taking another spoonful of ice cream, you took another spoonful from the bowl he was holding as you two were watching a movie together on the couch. midoriya gazed at you chuckling at the screen then he softly smile. "y/n."

you turned your head as midoriya leaned forward giving you a soft kiss on the lips, his hand went on your cheek to stroke it then tilted his side slightly to deepen the kiss until he pulled away. that smile across his face faded away as his hand moved from your cheek and leaned back. "the reason i hurt your feelings that badly that night after i went ghost on you is because of shindo."

your eyebrows raised up. "wha'?"

midoriya played around the ice cream then turned his upper body to face you with his leg hovering out the couch and the other bent on the cushion. his hair was pushed back by your headband revealing his forehead and more of his eyes being doe and the beautiful features. he licked his lips a bit as his eyes got droopy along with him rubbing the back of his neck.

"that day when you told me you met with shindo, he texted me saying he need to have a talk with me. i didn't know what he was talking about but it was about you. he told me that we both need to leave you alone and i can't believe i fall for that shit..." midoriya cussed under his breath then gazed at you still silently shock.

"...he wanted me to hurt you so you can be vulnerable enough for him to give you what you need. it makes me so mad that i had to tell you such crucial shit for you to break down. i didn't want to do that to you..." his hand went up to your cheek to caress then your hand went on top of his. "...but i did it anyways because i was selfish and jealous and dumb for not realizing i could've easily talk to you about it."

your lips were pouting and eyebrows furrowed then midoriya placed the bowl on the coffee table so he can scoot closer to you, his hands went on your shoulders then pull you in for an embrace. "...i'm sorry again, y/n. i shouldn't have leave you alone but..." he pulled away and kissed your cheek softly with his lips so gently then gave you a straight face.

"...but you was still together with him after i beat him too shit, what's up with that between you two?" your arms crossed and side eyed away then scratched the back of your neck, his hands were off your shoulders.

"we sort of bonded during that week after you hurt my feelings. he comforted and told me that you were back to hoe'ing around and that you wanted to get rid of me so soon." midoriya's eyes widened slightly then scowl with his hands turning into a fist. "are you fucking kidding me and why did you believe him?"