⌗₃₆

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟸:𝟸𝟺𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟸:𝟸𝟺𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐!
( mentions of drugs )

YOU SIPPED ON THE STRAW OF YOUR drink as you were entering inside midoriya's place from stopping by to get some food. you bit on the straw that encountering shindo again made you mad but he seem remorse with his apology. the way he got on his knees when his eyes were so doe and glossy, it made your body warmed up that you can't help but have your mind be dirty. you shook your head that at least he can leave you alone.

you tossed the drink into the trash then began touching the spot on your ear that maybe you should have it pierced. "i'm going to get my ear pierced, i'll see you around?" you spoke to midoriya who's head turned around to face you then he let out a hum. "nah,'stay yo ass here and let me do it for you." your head crooked out from how strictly he demanded at you.

"do it for me? i feel like you're just gonna rip my ear out." you crossed your arms as midoriya strolled up to you and grabbed your cheeks to smush them, he turned your head to the side a bit as his painted black nails touched the empty spot in my ear. "i'm not and i've been doing my own piercings so don't be a pussy." you scoffed then pouted while removing his hand off of your face.

he wasn't lying though, his piercings came out neatly and looked like a professional done it himself. you twisted up your lip and glared at midoriya who was slowly blinking his eyes at you. "ion know. the last time you done something to me, i ended up having a nose bleed." midoriya eyes narrowed to a slit that you mentioned about the time you got hit by his board, an escaped snort let out of him then a giggle.

"yeah but you survived though, right? stop overthinking shit and just trust me." your neck sucked in air after him saying those phrases then you rubbed the back of your neck. "trust is a big thing and between you and i... you could stab me in the back at anytime." midoriya gave you a straight face as you can faintly see his chest heaving slightly then he chuckled.

"yeah, i could but for right now... i'm not so bring yo ass to the bathroom and get comfortable." you grumbled then you followed his hand that was pointing down the hall as you crossed your arms feeling nervous as hell that he might pull something evil. you sucked your teeth that you should expect this from a guy who "dislikes" you.

you opened the bathroom and turned on the light, his bathroom was huge and spotless clean. his counter was like those counters you see in public places along with the spaces you have to maneuver around from the toilet and the shower. you unzipped your jacket to strip yourself off then heard music playing out low then rises up high. your eyebrows furrowed that this type of music was bass boosted and your face twisted that it sounded rough.