⌗₈

CHAPTER EIGHT 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟷, 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER EIGHT
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟷, 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

゚✧ the next day after the competition, the boys didn't win the prize money unfortunately but atleast they had fun with each other. midoriya had to be on a cast for two-three weeks until he can fully skate again, the boys had a hard time helping him around since midoriya was always doing things on his own.

they pleaded you to help him instead but you know you were going to strangle him to death for being a nuisance towards you. you played a game with them to see who'd have to treat midoriya next and apparently you lost, yay.

you took a deep breath and knocked against midoriya's door then waited for him to respond. you heard the locks got unlocked and the door creaked a little revealing midoriya's emerald eyes glaring at you. "oh, fuck no!" he closed the door shut against your face and you let out a scoff of how disrespectful that was.

"midoriya, i said the same thing but i have no choice!" you shouted against the door as you waited for him to answer. "what the fuck are you talking about?! you do have a choice and that choice is to leave me alone!" you rolled your eyes hard and knocked until it formed a loud bang, you did that repeatedly as he let out a exasperated groan of you being annoying.

he swiftly opened the door. "stop it!" your fist froze and tilted your head slightly, you glanced down and seen he was wearing one of those loose tank tops and sweatshorts. his head was completely covered with a red velvet durag that has the floofy, long part tied on top of his head, his freckles and piercings looks so good as always along with his tattoos.

your body was warming up and you cleared your throat from almost having a mini fantasy of riding his face. his arm cast was completely written up with signatures from girls, you sucked your teeth and brushed past him to let yourself in. "aye, i ain't say you can come in." he gave you a stank look and you rolled your eyes.

"too fucking bad." you felt your arm got grabbed and got pinned against the wall, your eyebrow furrowed and watched the way midoriya gave you this grouchy look across his face. "i'd watch that tone if i were you unless you wanna get fucked up." you blinked your eyes a couple times and he sounded serious this time, you rolled your eyes.

"you better let go of me before i break that other arm of yours." you and him stare each other down for a moment. "do it." he was testing you for sure, he should know what you're capable of but he still wants to try you even if he was injured. you sucked your teeth and connected your hand on his face to move, the warmth from his cheek was really hot.