⌗₉

CHAPTER NINE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟷, 𝟿:𝟺𝟻𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER NINE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟷, 𝟿:𝟺𝟻𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

⋆*。༄ midoriya took a big inhale from the blunt and let out clouds of smoke from his mouth, his eyes were hooded over and was slouching against the couch. the music in the background were faded out along with the red led lights painted all over everyone in the living room.

denki invited midoriya and the boys to someone's party and midoriya needed it after what happen earlier between you and him. the only option to get you out of his head was by smoking his ass off until his eyes are shooting blood shot red. a person sat next to him on the couch as he looked over and seen it was two girls.

"you came here alone, pretty boy?" one of them asked him as the other girl took his blunt and finished it for him, midoriya was too high to said something about it and let it be. "nah, i came here with my boys. why?" midoriya's lip aparted and let out the final smoke from the corner of his lip.

"you seem pretty lonely and we wanted to keep you company." her hand went up to his chest and played with his silver chain, the girl with the blunt threw it out and leaned against his ear. "yeah and since you're with us. how about we have a little fun?" her hand turned his head to face her, her thumb grazed his bottom lip.

"fun you say?" midoriya lips curved up into a devious smirk. the girls nodded and had their hands roaming all over his chest, midoriya looked ahead of himself and spotted a group of girls walking into the party, all loud and hyped.

his eyes landed on you with a black tight crop top and mini pencil skirt, he leaned forward from the couch with the girls still touching him.

denki walked over to you and gave you a hug with his hand on your lower back, midoriya jaw clenched of his body getting warmed up. "what's wrong? you've gotten hot all of a sudden." the girl on his left side asked as the other girl kissed his ear, midoriya removed their hands and got off the couch. "hey, where are you going?

midoriya didn't answer back to them and followed after you with him fixing up his shirt but before he can, a girl grabbed him and pulled him into the dance floor.

"kayla, ain't no way you just chugged that drink like a champ!" robyn was astonished by what she seen, you all five was at the table where they were serving shots. four of your other best friends aka cousins you'd like to call them, came back into town and invited you and robyn to someone's party. who you may asked? you don't know.