⌗₂₉

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟶, 𝟾:𝟷𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟶, 𝟾:𝟷𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!"

everyone screamed out towards bakugou who looked to be shocked, his crimson eyes were staring at everyone and seen familiar faces. you crept up to him with a cake that was placed on your hand to hold it up. bakugou flinched back and seen the cake being all decorated nice with red and orange having the icing to say ' you old mf '.

"THATS A BIG ASS CAKE!" bakugou hollered out having the others to erupt with laugher. his finger glided across the icing and took a taste out of it, his eyes widened then pulled out his finger. "you got this shit from the grocery store, didn't you?" robyn jogged up to intervened.

"nah, nah we definitely bake this from our place." robyn lied through her teeth as she gave him a convincing grin having bakugou blankly stared at her then at you to see if she was telling the truth. "then why it taste like fridge?" you and robyn mouth scrunched up to pucker from bakugou's remark, he rolled his neck waiting for us to answer.

"nigga just accept the cake, ight. all of a sudden you gordon ramsey because our cake isn't all perfect." robyn grabbed the cake from your hands and went to the dining table as bakugou growled lowly in irritation then follow after her to be petty. you rolled your eyes and laughed that bakugou and robyn are going back and forth then she stained his face with icing to make him shut up.

you smiled to yourself as you watched the people already resuming back to how they were before bakugou arrived at the air bnb sero rented. you went though the crowd then your eyes landed on todoroki and denki who seen your direction but look away. your eyebrows furrowed that they had this look across their face that they knew that it would've been awkward if you talk to them.

you rolled your eyes and flopped on the couch as you fixed up your beanie from feeling it coming off of your head. bakugou strolled through the hallway after he used the bathroom to clean up his face, he noticed something was off feeling this bad vibe from a few people. he walked up to todoroki and denki who looked to be all gloomy. "aye idiots, why y'all look like that at my party?"

bakugou nod his head as his arms were crossed then todoroki eyed at denki who quickly put on a smile to not answer bakugou's question. "ahhh, it's the birthday boy! you want me to hook you up with girls so they can give you that birthday present." denki winked a couple times at bakugou who was giving denki a stank look then rolled his eyes, ignoring denki.