⌗₃₄

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟽𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟽𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

YOUR KNUCKLES TAPPED AGAINST the wooden texture of the door and waited for the response as you heard footsteps ascended up to the door. the door got unlocked and it opened revealing midoriya's emerald orbs then his full body, your eyes widened slowly and swallowed hard feeling this rush of heat spreading across your cheeks.

oh lord- midoriya was shirtless and a towel was resting on his shoulder, his tattoos and scars were visible along with his faded freckled spots splattered on his skin. droplets fell from his damped hair assuming he just got out of the shower. his head tilted to the side slightly seeing this darkened rosy red appearing past your melanin cheeks.

"see somethin' you like, satan?" you flinched a bit and looked away with a pout hearing him chuckling from your reaction, you closed your eyes and cuss under your breath that you were feeling flustered and for what? you've always seen him shirtless but now that you two gotten closer... he's gotten more stunning.

"ew, no." you grumbled as you brushed past him, letting yourself in. midoriya eyed at you then rolled his eyes, closing and locking up his door. "why you here?" midoriya crossed his arms as you turned around, taking a step back to lean against the edge of his couch while crossing your arms.

"i got bored." you lied, you wanted to see him because throughout yesterday you kept thinking about the possibility for you to confess to him about how you really feel about him. you chuckled with a cheeky smile that you know if you did told him your feelings, midoriya is gonna be pissed off that you want to be in a committed relationship with him.

midoriya narrowed his eyes at you, analyzing the way you smiled at him out of force and your hands clenching the fabric of your jacket sleeve anxiously. he senses there's something wrong with you but will he pry about it? nope. "uh huh... make yourself at ho-"

meow! you both got startled by a sound coming off of a cat, you glanced down seeing it was really a cat that strolled from somewhere and rubs it head against midoriya's leg. "oh, you have a cat? since when?" midoriya crouched down and gave the cat a pat on the head then caressed it, running his fingers through its soft fur.

"he's not mine..." he? you watched the cat strolled off from midoriya's presence and went over to you, sniffing your leg then carry on to drink his water out of his bowl near the hallway corner. "...he belongs to shoto." your eyes went back on midoriya who was drying up his curly hair with the towel that was resting from his shoulders.