⌗₁₇

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟹:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟻, 𝟹:𝟸𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

AFTER A FEW DAYS SINCE YOU AND MIDORIYA had that talk, you can't help but think about him ever since. who knew midoriya would get even cuter when he's all calm and quiet- the way his eyes are shimmering and his nose having that rosy red color spreading through his cheeks up to his nose. you nibbled on your lip that maybe you are feeling for him, you don't know but just maybe.

"aye, what you thinking about so much over there?" a snap of fingers bring you back to reality and you sucked your teeth seeing shindo having that grin smirk across his face, you forgot you were at his house to hang out with him and you don't even why you agreed on coming but guess you wanted to see shindo's true intentions are.

"don't worry about it, you got any snacks? a bitch is starving." you nod your head as shindo slowly put on a little pout with his head tilting to the side slightly out of curiosity, wanting to know what you were really thinking. "i got brownies that's wrapped up in the fridge..." you nodded and got up from your seat then he grabbed your arm before you walked away.

"...are you by any chance on good terms with midoriya?" your brows furrowed wondering why he asking that question, you side eyed away that you and midoriya probably are but you're not sure because you have a feeling shit going to be ruined. "why does it matter?" you snatched your arm away from his grasp and crossed your arms, waiting for him to answer.

shindo blinked his eyes a couple times then put on a smile with him chuckling. "i was only asking, no need to be all hostile." your face scrunched up that he's doing that shit again with the whole smile and thinking it's cute, you rolled your eyes and walked off.

shindo smile instantly went straight as his eyebrows furrowed a little that he knows that you and midoriya are. he side eyed away that there's no possibility that he can't make his move on you since you're always thinking about midoriya- shindo smirked deviously with him getting up from his seat heading to the kitchen you were in.

you placed the bowl down and pour yourself something to drink to wash it all down. your eyes darted at shindo shirtless ass and him wearing a chain necklace that was dangling against his chest, your cheeks warmed up a little that you're in the house alone with a fine nigga and you're surprised he's not making a move on you. that's suspicious.

"are these edibles?" you asked as shindo let out a snort with you being puzzled onto what's so funny. "nah they aren't." you nodded your head slowly as you continued sipping on your drink. shindo eyes went down to see the gray biker shorts you got on made your ass way fatter than it is with denim.

he can see the fabric lines of your underwear and shindo licked his lips that he wants to get his hands on you. "y/n...." you turned around and your lower back was pressed against the edge of the counter as shindo was a few feet away from you, his hand was on the fridge along with the other hand on his hip.

"....if you and midoriya are in good terms, just know that he's dangerous to mess with." your brows furrowed at the statement shindo has about midoriya, you rolled your neck a little that he's sounding very odd.

"dangerous? how would you know that if he is?" shindo let out a chuckle so wickedly, you received chills from the back of your neck. "i'm his fucking brother, i know everything." you swallowed hard by the gruff tone behind his words.

"right but it's not your business to know everything about him. dude has privacy and i know you do too." shindo's eyebrow raised up and let out a hum with your eyelid twitching a little, your eyes traveled down a little that his pecs and abs was so toned and delicious but you went back to his eyes.

"yeah, it isn't but i wouldn't want you to get hurt and it'll be ashamed for him to lose such a girl as pretty as you are." what the fuck?! his hand went up to your cheek as your hands groped on the edge of the counter, his eyes were so alluring and words so meaningful. it's sickening, really.

your hands went on his chest to move him aside as shindo blinked his eyes a couple times from the sudden movement. "look if you're trying to convince me to not mess with midoriya, it's not working and i'm not a naive little bitch that's going to be easily manipulated from him and definitely not from you."

shindo let out a light scoff along with a chuckle that you just gotten more fine, he nibbled on his lip. "okay but let me do you a favor, atleast."

"favor?" shindo nodded as he walked up to you with his hand going on your lower back, pulling you closer to him. "yeah, a little harmless favor...." his lips leaned forward against your ear as your breath hitched a little and your cheeks warming up.

"....that can be our dirty little secret." your eyes widened feeling his fingers lifting up your shirt to feel your back skin. you hummed feeling how cold his fingertips were as his head leaned back to see your reaction. you were shocked yet seem like you were interested, his hand grabbed your cheeks with your brows furrowed.

"how 'bout it? would you like that favor, y/n?" you pressed your lips together that you finally know what's his true intentions are. you took a deep breath so heavily and shaky throughout your nostrils as your hand turned into a fist, staring at him and him staring back at yours.

you closed your eyes deciding what should you do and you opened them back to see him still staring, you rolled your eyes with your hand moving his hand away from your cheeks.

"sure."