⌗₄

CHAPTER FOUR𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟽:𝟻𝟾𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FOUR
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟼, 𝟽:𝟻𝟾𝙿𝙼

narrative.

˚ ༘✶ "ayo, sero where are we heading?" midoriya stuffed his hands in his hoodie with his undercut covered with his hood. his pierced tongue flicked against the cherry flavored lollipop he chose to suck on after his smoke sesh, his emerald eyes were low and was stoned following sero like a lost puppy. "to denki's house for a quick sec." midoriya nodded as he kept on sucking his lollipop.

they arrived at denki's house and his living room was with three girls, midoriya and sero never seen before. "yo denki what the fuck is this?" denki removed the blunt from his lips and exhaled the smoke out, he chuckled deviously with a smirk.

"company." his response was vague as midoriya's eyes landed on a girl that was eye-fucking him from the corner, his eyebrow raised up as she handed the blunt to one of her friend.

she got off the couch and walked over to midoriya with her cleavage all out in front of him. "denki, never told me he has such a smoking hot friend." her hands went up to his chin and tilted upward to see his eyes were faded red, she let out a smirk that he was high. "really? that's a fucking shame, it's probably because he knows he's the ugliest one in the group."

her eyes had a little twinkle of how sexy he swore, her thumb caressed his freckled cheek. "you want to take this upstairs?" his body warmed up and knew instantly what she meant behind that question─ it's been a minute since he had a quick hookup and it's not like he's interested in anybody so why not.

"lead the way." he gave her a seductive grin smirk showing off his little fang to her, her hand went down to his scarred hand and intertwined it leading him upstairs to denki's bedroom. his eyes wandered down to her ass that was moving a little against her tight short mini dress.

◦◦◦

"yo midoriya, you in he- ah!" sero walked in on him with the girl on her knees, sero closed the door leaving a creak and rolled his eyes hard that midoriya stoned ass just had to get head from a stranger. sero thought midoriya was interested in you─ maybe he is but he doesn't seem to let it in mind. "yo, midoriya. we're leaving, meet me downstairs when you done!"

sero closed the door completely as midoriya let out an annoyed groan that he wasn't horny anymore due to sero ruining it. he got up from the bed and cleaned his dick with denki's tissues from the end table. "what are you doing?" the girl asked him as midoriya pull up his pants and zipped it up.

"i'm leaving, the fuck and thanks for the head even though you could at least put a little effort." the girl scoffed from him being disrespectful towards her as midoriya walked out denki's bedroom leaving her still on her knees.