⌗₃₅

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

instagram.

narrative

narrative.

YOU HUMMED A TUNE AS YOU TOOK another bite into a cupcake as midoriya held a ice packet against his cheek and another one resting on top of his head, swelling down the bump. "bro, she really rock yo shit!" denki cackled as he kept replaying the video of midoriya got whooped by your devilish ass.

he glared at you enjoying your cupcake as if you've been rewarded. he rolled his eyes that he need his rematch then denki patted midoriya's arm, midoriya winced that his arm was sore as hell from the hard punches you gave to him. "look at this one. the way she grabbed your hair and molly whoped your face in has me crying. ooooo, i gotta send this to the boys!"

midoriya's hand went on denki's chest and clenched it to pull him closer. "you ain't sending shit to them." midoriya gritted his fanged teeth as denki blinked his eyes then gazed behind midoriya seeing an aura of darkness coming off of you, midoriya flinched as he let go of denki's shirt. denki bust out laughing that you really spooked up midoriya.

midoriya sucked his teeth as you eyed at midoriya who had bruises on his cheeks that was covered up by bandaids, you chuckled to yourself that it serves him right for punching you. there was a knock against the door then an envelope slipped through the crack of the door, all three heads glared at each other wondering who could that be to leave something for midoriya.

"gimme a sec." midoriya stood up carefully as he released grunts and winces then toss the ice packs at you on purpose making him chuckle lightly. he strolled over to the doorstep and crouched a bit to pick it up, his brows furrowed and opened up the envelop revealing the polaroid photo that you and midoriya took back at the bowling alley. his eyes widened slightly then side eyed away questioning who could've pick it up that day and why did they send it back so late?