⌗₃₉

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸, 𝟾:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸, 𝟾:𝟸𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

midoriya had a cold sweat trickling down his neck then a hard scowl as his hand grasped tightly around the glass cup of alcohol until it shattered as a few people exclaimed from the sudden break near them. "that fucking bitch." the way you were smiling wasn't just happiness, it was because you found someone else to make you feel good.

"sir, are you okay? your palm is bleeding." the bartender walked up to midoriya from behind the counter with a napkin as midoriya glared at the bartender making them flinched. midoriya didn't say anything but stood up as his hand with the cut fisted up.

midoriya spotted denki on the sofa with con shaking her ass cheeks at him then midoriya rushed up to pick denki off of the sofa with no warning making con almost stumble over. "we need to go and my bad con." midoriya held up his hand at con after she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. denki wiggled his fingers at her then blew a kiss at her, con blew one back as midoriya roughly took denki by his wrist but denki stood his ground by holding back midoriya.

"why we need to go? what happen?" midoriya sucked his teeth that he doesn't want to tell denki what he seen out there. "i'll explain later, let's leave this fuck ass club before i do somethin' imma regret." denki was puzzled onto why midoriya is so upset.

denki pulled midoriya back and had his hands on midoriya's shoulders. "not before you tell me what's going on." midoriya clenched his jaw that denki is making this hard and midoriya was shaking his leg that he needs to leave but his head turned to see you turning around with shindo's hands on your waist then roam down to your ass to pull you in for a kiss.

midoriya's eyes widened and snatched denki's hands off his shoulder, midoriya brushed past a group of people out of his way and run up to shindo giving him a good punch to the jaw making the others around exclaim. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!" midoriya gave shindo another hard punch to the jaw making shindo spit out blood onto the floor.

your head tilted to the side watching in shock of midoriya beating shindo into a pulp. where did he come from? "midoriya, what are you doing?! you're gonna kill him?!" denki called out as he rushed up to midoriya to hold him back while shindo spit blood again out of his mouth and nostrils. denki was here too? what the fuck is going on?

"good that's what i'm fucking planning on!" midoriya shoved denki off of him then midoriya wind up his arm to punch shindo but it got restrained, midoriya turned his head to see who was holding him back and it was you using your arm to not have midoriya punch shindo any further. midoriya narrowed his eyes at you then scowled deeply, he shoved shindo onto the ground and stood up with your arm letting go then midoriya swiftly grasped your wrist taking you away from the crowd.