⌗₅

CHAPTER FIVE𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟶, 𝟷:𝟸𝟻𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FIVE
𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟷𝟶, 𝟷:𝟸𝟻𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

˚♡ midoriya yawned and slowly blinked his hooded over eyes, he should've went to sleep last night instead of staying up to fix his board that got ruined by yesterday's trick. "midoriya, don't fall asleep on the job."

todoroki nudged his side lightly as midoriya rolled his eyes and leaned over the counter with his elbow propped up, resting his chin on his palm. "i mind as well, we barely receive any fucking customers here."

todoroki can hear the crankiness out of his tone, he was right─ they barely received customers since it was a skate shop that nobody has no interest in skateboarding. "i know that but it'll look bad on us if our manager catch you slacking." midoriya rolled his eyes and mean mugged at the door with his lips pouted.

"he can suck my dick and choke." midoriya grumbled as todoroki rubbed his temple stressfully that he was acting like a problem child. "guys, guys guess what the fuck i heard?!" denki let out an outburst after opening the door of the store swiftly. midoriya blankly stared at him as denki rushed over along with sero strolling from behind.

"what did you heard?" todoroki crossed his arms and watched denki hopped on the counter to sit on it. "there's a competition for us skaters to compete and guess how much the prize money would be?" denki had this sparkle in his eyes that he was invested into this competition, midoriya faced to denki who wanted everyone attention.

"how much?" midoriya asked as denki pressed his lips together from how exhilarated he was feeling. "50,000." midoriya and todoroki eyed each other with an exclaimed.

"i know right?! me and sero had the same reaction and i want all of us to volunteer." midoriya twisted his bottom lip with two of his fingers and took a moment to think about it─

if they join in a competition that contains a lot of money, other skaters would be very greedy and get reckless towards one another but the look on denki's face was that he really want them to go.

he glared at his friends and they were waiting for him and todoroki to answer. "i don't know denki, we could get injured out there especially when the prize money is that amount." sero nodded with him drinking his boba. denki frowned but then lightly smiled again. "but it could be fun, just all four of us."

denki wrapped his arms around todoroki, midoriya, and sero shoulder pulling them for a group hug. "i guess it can be fun but if any of you guys get hurt, i'm kicking y'all asses." the group let out a laugh of todoroki sounding like a father─ since he's the oldest, there's always that one person in the group that act like that.