⌗₄₂

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟺, 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟼𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟺, 𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟼𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.

midoriya anxiously bit on his bottom lip that it's been a day since you didn't respond to his text. he's starting to regret for texting you that and thinking you're gonna answer just like that but no, you weren't desperate for sure and he likes that about you but damn bitch... i'm breaking a sweat, i'm pulling out my hair, and checking my phone constantly for yo ass to text back.

"damnit!" his fisted hand pounded against the counter and it made a few customers jumped from the sudden noise. "i'm sorry." midoriya quickly apologized then ruffled the back of his head while smiling until they turn back around to look at the skateboards, midoriya rolled his eyes hard and seen his screen lit up. he scurried to picked up his phone with his eyes widened and slight grin but stopped seeing it's only from denki asking if you text back already.

his eyes got droopy and turned his phone off after sending denki a simple fuck off, midoriya rested his head against the counter and heavily blinked that he has never been this anxious in his life for a girl but not just any girl... it's you. he sighed wondering what was your reaction when you seen his text.

he bet you were pissed the fuck off or probably seen it but doesn't bother texting and just straight up block him because what's the point when midoriya lashed out on you, slut shamed you, hurt your feelings for selfish reasons, and doesn't like to be in a relationship because... he's afraid you might leave him or used him or maybe never liking him in the first place.

jeez when have i ever turn out to be a softie? oh, right because of you... my satan- "midoriya, no sleeping on the job." midoriya groaned and picked up his head seeing todoroki holding up boards in one hand, midoriya sucked his teeth that maybe you'll text back eventually. it's just a day, i'm sure i can wait it out and have you be ready to talk to me.

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟾:𝟻𝟿𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

"oh... my.... fucking.... gosh." midoriya banged his head against the counter that you still haven't texted back, midoriya's fingers ran through his hair and pulled it sideways. is this karma for being so mean to you since we met on that very day at the gas station? of course it's karma and my ass deserves it.

midoriya sighed that maybe he should just give up and have you still hate him for the shit he did to you. all midoriya wanted for a change was to apologize to you and maybe... just maybe you hearing him out onto why he was such an asshole to you.