⌗₄₅

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟻𝟾𝙿𝙼₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟽, 𝟿:𝟻𝟾𝙿𝙼
₊⋆࿐⋆₊☆

narrative.
( excuse mistakes )

             ❝can't believe we have to pick up food. midoriya spoken out as you were stuffing your face with a brownie that had m&ms on top. "nigga, we? you could've went home, the fuck." you gave him an attitude as midoriya glared.

his hand grasped your neck making you muffled a squeal. "who you talkin' to like that?" you shook your head that you were still trying to chew. "i'm eating, yo!"

"i don't care. you betta watch yo tone wimme." midoriya let go of your neck as you covered your mouth wanting to laugh.

"i hate you." you muffled up with the brownie piece inside your mouth after you chewed. midoriya rolled his eyes as he went on his phone and tapped through the screen. "did you check upon sero?"

"yeah but he's not answering my calls. that argument was tense, man." midoriya stuffed his hands in the borrowed hoodie of yours as you nodded that it was. you both never seen robyn and sero act like this, well, in person. they would be so cute but now they're kinda done with each other.

"hm but once we get back, what do you want to do?" his eyes averted on you still eating the brownie. "let them deal with their shit and we can focus on us." midoriya shrugged.

"that's fucked up. he's yo bestfriend and he helped you with yo issues wimme." midoriya knitted his eyebrows at you. "how you know?"

"denki told me bout it." you answered as midoriya made a face that he should've known it was denki and his big mouth. "i needa put a duct tape over that mouth of his."

you muffled a giggle as midoriya looked at you eating the brownie, he took a step closer to him. "c'mere." his hand grabbed your hoodie to pull you closer to him. "mido-" your eyes shoot open feeling his lips connecting with yours, his pierced tongue was swirling around yours and felt around the smush chocolate in your mouth. his hands grasped your hips to stay still and your eyes side eyed away that it was only you and him alone.

your eyes got droopy that he's kissing you but at the same time messing with the brownie in your mouth. you were disgusted but it felt nice. midoriya pulled away and chewed on the brownie as he sees your face was disgusted but cheeks deep rosy red.

"stop making that face. you know you like that."

"hell nah." you took another last bite as midoriya rolled his eyes then wrapped his arm over your shoulder to kiss you again but your head turnt seeing two bags appeared on the counter.