important

it's mad early rn & ik everyone doesn't like authors note but i've seen some comments saying yn is a hoe for getting head from shindo or you guys not liking yn bcs she's back to messing with shindo again

it's mad early rn & ik everyone doesn't like authors note but i've seen some comments saying yn is a hoe for getting head from shindo or you guys not liking yn bcs she's back to messing with shindo again... guys that's the point of me saying that you're not gonna agree with her actions & attitude and i'm tryna make yn different from other yn's you've read.

"yn being a hoe." like girl she messed with one guy in her life and that automatically makes her a hoe? mfs be sounding like them niggas after you reject them into not giving them what they want 😐.

i know you guys are gonna tell me it's a joke... but i'm not laughing and some of y'all be dead serious about it.

yn is a virgin if you guys didn't know and it's okay for her to mess around ( well to me, it is but ion know about you guys ). wHaT aBoUt DeKu? that nigga been a hoe but i barely see anyone talk about that and only jokes around. yeah she mess with his step-brother and it's nasty but still no need to disrespect yn by calling her a hoe.

i know, i know "mIdOrIyA cAlLs hEr a hOe tOo." don't worry about his fuckass bcs he doesn't know shit about her. some of y'all should be aware that i don't write yn hoeing around and she mentioned that she doesn't like messing around unlike robyn does ( chapter 1 )

plus if it wasn't with shindo, would you keep the same energy if yn messed with todoroki or bakugou or denki? i know some of y'all won't 👀 ( you lucky i ain't did that the first time )

this is part of the plot and i barely see yn being bold or start acting up with other guys in other fics. if you don't like yn or how i'm writing this story with shindo being involved sm, you can drop this story and i'm not forcing you to read it. i might sound like i'm doing too much but i'm not and i'm only telling you guys straight up.

also if you guys are gonna come up with theories, make sure they're accurate and re-read the story to back it up. don't come up with false information that's never been introduced in the story.

n e ways if you guys have any opinions to share, i'll answer 🤲🏾

merry christmas and hope y'all have a nice day ( i'm kinda tight ion got no dick wrapped up with a red bow on the tip🧍🏼‍♂️)