Agent Carter and Agent Thompson

Authors Note:
This will be bouncing off ideas from the Agent Carter series. I was trying to get this written before the new episode came out today, but I wanted to post what I had so far. Comment and vote if you would ever like to see an idea written out. Thank you to @katherineswanepoel for commenting. I hope you enjoy what I have so far.

---

Peggy quickly shimmied down the drain pipe, and was headed into hiding. The only question she faced was, where to go? She pushed Stark, and Jarvis away over very good reasons. The SSR was after her, and there was no where to go. She wasn't about to bring her friends in, or any else she cared about. She even said it herself. Peggy Carter, often refered to as english, had a curse of losing those closest to her. It started with steve, and now it was down to this. Life or Death, and on the run.

---

Peggy walked into the ally way and headed south. She thought she was in the clear till Agent Sousa walked out with his hand gun at the ready. "Agent Margret Carter, you are under arrest for treason, espionage," before Sousa could finish Peggy says, "There is more to this than you could understand."

"Then turn yourself in and explain it to me."

"Sousa, you know I cant do that."

Agent sousa pulled his gun and aimed it at Peggy. He then slowly made his way over to her with the gun in one hand along with the cuffs, and crutches in another. Nothing Peggy hadn't ever face before. Hydra put up a hell of a fight, and her training got her through. Peggy Carter needed to now clear her name, and Howard Stark's too.

---

Peggy wasn't about to attack Agent Sousa so she was going to surrendor willingly and go back to SSR Head quarters. She was ready to give up for the time being till Thompson suck up behind Sousa and hit him over the back of the head nocking him unconcious. Thompson then grabbed the keys from Sousa's coat pocket and freed Peggy.

He turned around to the enter acne of the ally then back to Peggy, "hit me, it needs to look like you escaped."

"I... I cant," Thompson handed Peggy Sousa's gun.

"Look Peggy, I know you didn't do this. Hit me. you can always make it up to me later."

Peggy walked up Thompson and placed a kiss on his cheek then stepped back and said, "you're a good man Jack," before hitting him and knocking him on his ass. Thompson slowly laid back and watched as Peggy ran off.

---TBC---