avengers: steggy and hints of stony

Steve sat staring at the machine that tony had built, "does it work?"

"I dont know and it doesnt have  enough power. it would only last a few minutes."

steve looked back at tony," can i?"

tony walked up to steve, "you'd be lost with out the reactor online. If you did I wouldn't be able to bring you back."

steve placed his hand on tony's shouler, "why would i want to come back?"

a tear shed from tonys eye, "is this what you want?"

"yes," steve took tony's hands, "she was the right partner tony. back then, even if it was for a moment..." a tear shed from steves eye," im dying tony... even if it was for a moment... i want to see her again."

the two walked to a chair and got steve hooked up to the machine. tony was going to go turn it on when he felt steve grab his hand and pull him close to whisper in his ear, "thank you for being my friend. Ill make sure he treats you right this time."

a tear fell from tonys face as he felt steve wrap his arm around him.

"im ready."

tony went and turned on the device

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- 1943 ---

steve just stepped into skulls car and took off with philips and peggy in the back seat. he managed to write a note and handed it to peggy before she kissed him, instead of the shock he pulled her in and kissed her.

Steve pulled away then looked at whilips who said, "i'm not kissing you."

steve looked at peggy, "get that to howard," steve looked at the plane taking off then jumped.

---time reset ---

steve looked back at peggy who stood at the end of the runway before climbing into the plane to stop skull.