Avengers: Au

I started watching supernatural. So here you go. Where steve and clint are brothers and thor is there father.
---
Steve: 8
Clint: 11
---
Steve woke up screaming in his room. After a minute the door flew open and clint ran in and over to Steve, "hey! Hey! Hey! It was just a nightmare Stevie," Clint squeezed Steve's hand, "everything is going to be ok."

Steve was in tears as he looked to clint, "clint, it felt so real. A man,he stabbed me. I died."

Clint smiled, "Stevie, it's just a nightmare. You're my younger brother. I'm going to protect you. Go back to sleep." Steve said, "can you stay. I don't want to be alone right now." Clint nodded his head, "Ya. I'll stay till you fall asleep."

---
10 years later
Steve:18
Clint:22
---

Steve just woke up to the sound of someone going through there kitchen so he got up and hurried down the stairs with his bat. After a struggle Steve had his brother pinned down to the ground with the bat over his neck, "clint!"

Clint smiled, "hey stevie," the two stood up just as peggy walked in, "steve?" Steve helped clint up, "peggy, this is my brother Clint." peggy smiled, "with all do respect to your brother, why the hell are you here!?" Steve said, "yes clint, why are you here?" Clint dusted himself off then said, "dads on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days."

Peggy said, "you barged into our home at 1 in the morning for this!" Clints tone changed, "dads went on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." Peggy turned to steve, "I'm going back to bed." Steve kissed peggy good night."
---
Hours later
---
Clint ran back into the house just as peggy lit up in flames. He grabbed Steve and dragged him out of the house and over to his car.

---
Steve dropped to his knees, "no! Why!? What the hell is going on. I was out. I got out. I..." he went quiet as the fireman pulled up. Clint picked up Steve and put him in the car, "Steve, come with me. Will find dad then will leave to find the demon that did this. You and I, we were always a great team. Come with me and help me find them." Steve nodded his head.

---

After the authorities left Clint and Steve snuck into the apartment to grab some things then took off to find their father and the thing that killed their mother and Peggy.