Stony

-- IN STARK TOWER ---

"Your the reason he's gone tony."

"I..."

"You wanted him out and now he's gone and by watching the news it seems he moved on."

"Pepper i..."

"Let him go."

"Pepper your right. I want you to have this. I'm sorry."

Tony jumped out of his office window. Pepper yelled out deploy when she didn't here tony do it. The armor reached tony in time to save his life but not save him from injuries. Stark was rushed to the hospital. On the way there pepper placed a call.

-- THE NEXT MORNING --

Tony woke up to a fast asleep blond in the chair next to him.

"Steve?"

"Tony," Steve slowly woke up, "tony why did you try and kill yourself?"

"I made a mistake letting you leave. I made a lot of mistakes."

"And you think killing yourself is the way to fix them? there are a lot of people in the world who care about you," Steve took Tony's hand then looked down. His voice became for sincere, "I care about you."

Tony sat up in shock, "you do? even after everything?"

"When I said I loved you. I meant it. I'm not like you tony. I'm no playboy."

"You're right. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?"

"Of course," Steve placed his hand on Tony's face then leaned down and kissed him.

--- OUTSIDE HOSPITAL ROOM ---

"It's about time those two got back together."

"Rhodey keep an eye on them. I have things to do to protect this company."

"I will."

"Bye Rhodey."

"Bye pepper."