Would you read this story?

I want to take this and turn it into a story, so I'm putting it on here. It is a modern day stony where tony is still the rich playboy, and Steve is the cop. I want to know if my readers would actually consider reading this story (posted below). I started watching criminal minds and got this idea. Ihope you all like it. Please comment to let me know your thoughts. Thank you.
-\/---\/---\/---\/---\/---\/---\/---\/-
Tony pulled up in front of Brooklyn Heights to find his sister, Loral, kissing her boy friend. Tony looked at his sister then honked the car horn and waited for loral to come and get in the car. Tony took off in seconds after Loral got in the car and headed home.

--- Driving ---

"are you going to talk to me?"

loral continued to look out the window, "when did you grow up?"

tony looked at her then back to the road, "i grew up because i needed to make sure you wouldn't end up like i did at your age. Loral, you've been gone for three days. three days. Have you eatten?" loral didn't say anything, "ok, we're eatting. Pick a spot."

loral looked to tony, "Tacos. Let's eat in." tony nodded his head, "good. it gives us time to talk about what were going to do with you."

"but!" loral was upset. tony looked at loral, "loral, i was in the hospital because of drugs. I hung out with the brothers of those guys i found you with. there bad news."

"i'm 16, i can take care of myself."

tont said, "i said the same thing at your age. those friends left me unconcious on the side of the road. Mom and dad are gone, and i would be too if i didn't have some to pull me out of the darkness. Loral, your a little girl still, so please," tony pulled into the parking lot of the taco place, "let me get you on the right track. when your 18, you can come and join me at Stark industries. Your engineering skills could be put to good work."

"really?"

tony nodded his head, "yes. you'd be your own boss short of reporting to me. your good at what you do Lor... You could be the face of stark industries one day," tony got out of the car with Loral then met her in the front of the car. the two then proceeded into the fast food place.

--- later ---

loral said, "thanks for dinner."

tony smiled as the two walked up to the register to pay the bill. once done there the two walked out to the car. Loral started to skip ahead. that was a big mistake. three men hopped out of the van parked four spaces away from tonys car. two went for loral. when tony saw this he ran after his sister. the third man went after tony and hit him a few times. tony was holding his own till another man emerged from the van and went after tony.

both men got tony to the ground then started to kick him and beat him to death. All tony could do was watch as his sister was being taken. once Loral was in the can all four men retreated. Tony slowly got up and started to hurry to the van when the driver stuck his head out from the van and shot tony twice. One pierced his right shoulder and was a through and through. The second entered into Tony's abdomen.

Tony dropped to his knee, the slowly to the ground and watched as the men left with Loral.