STEVE AND TONY IN THE FUTURE

Authors note:
THIS IS A STORY THAT COMBINES STONY, THIS ANIME I WATCHED, AND A LITTLE BIT OF PACIFIC RIM. IT TAKES PLACE IN THE FUTURE. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I AM WORKING ON WRITING THE FULL STORY. ILL UPDATE WITH THE FULLTITLE WHEN I AM DONE.
=======================
--- Steve's POV ---
I just crawled out of the training simulator. I finally beat my high score of 99000. Grandpa said that I was training, so I could be a pilot like I was in the simulator, but that was a long time ago. Grandpa died, and I am all alone. I live underground, and I do whatever I can for food. By that, I mean, I break into the rice factory above me. It's not a good way to live, but I make do.
I was making my way back to my living courters when my stomach started to growl. I could smell something cooking, and it smelt good, so I followed it. It was a big mistake. I ended up getting caught trying to take a bundle of rice then got caught after I got injured trying to escape.
---
I woke up in a hospital. I had a cast on my right hand and around my head. I managed to get out of the room and down a couple hundred flights of stairs before I spotted the first Guard Squad. I managed to take out two of them before more came. My only exit was through a window, so I ran. I dropped five stories then looked around to see all the people, "I'm... Above... ground?" I looked around then locked eyes with a boy with brown hair and eyes. From up above me I could see one of the members of the guard squad yell out, "stop him! Stop the rice thief!!!" I got up and started running. I was almost out of the area when another boy, with long black hair and green eyes, hit me.
---
It was dark when I woke up again. As I sat up my stomach started to growl. I was hungrey and i needed to eat, but where would i go. I've never been avove ground before. Grandpa told me that i would be thrown in jail, i guess he was right. I looked around and saw a door. I was going to head toward it but couldnt move, everything hurt. As I watched the door i began to notice it was opening, and withing seconds a man and the boy from before walked in. The man said, "this is Tony Stark. He voulenteered to take you here." I looked at the boy. HIs beautiful brown eyes were filled with worry. The man pushed the table in the room over to the bed i was sitting on then grabbed a chair and sat down, "what is your name?" i looked at the bown then back at the man before saying, "it's Steve... Steve Rogers." The man started to write down my name on the papers he had with him, "ok, Mr. Rogers," he looked up from the papers, "why were ypu stealing rice?" I looked at him, "i... I..." i fell onto the table. the brown eyed boy yelled out in a panic, "whats wrong!" with the little strength i had left, i said, "hungry." The boy then rushed out of the room. Minutes later he returned with a plate of food. I didnt know what it was. My grandpa always had me eatting rice balls. whatever the boy brought smelt good, so i ate it. when i was done i looked up at the boy and said, "thank you." he smiled as another man walked into the room. the brown eyed boy looked to the door then quickly stood at attention. The first man did the same. "hello, my name is Phill Coulson. I'm here for him. my boss will be taking care of him and his expences from now on." the man nodded his head then left the room with the brown eyed boy. Phill sat down in the empty chair, "so, what's your name?" i looked at him with a bit of confusion, "Steve... Rogers." Phill got wide eyed as I said this. He then went into his bag and pulled out a uniform, "put this on. I'll be waiting in the hall." I nodded my head as i took the uniform.

The man left. I quickly got dressed then went with Phill.