Wedding Day

Maria sat in her room in Stark tower staring at the box. All that could be heard was the radio from Clint's room. As Maria opened the box she began to smile. She pulled out the white wedding gown then made her way to the mirror on the opposite end of the room.

"Someone looks happy," said a voice.

Maria looked around to see her boyfriend, Steve Rogers, of three years leaning against the wall looking at her. When Maria turned around she smiled and asked, "what do you think?"

"Stunning," Steve walked over and wrapped his arms around Maria, "you ready for your big day?"

"Yes but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Messing things up. Your captain america and here I am."

"Maria your a stark. The impossible is what you do. If your at all nervous tomorrow I want you to know that I'll be there too."

Steve leaned down and kissed Maria.

"Now," Steve took Maria's hands, "you're going to be fine. I'll meet you at the end of the isle," Steve kissed Maria then left.

---- WEDDING DAY ----

Maria just reached the end of the isle and was standing next to Steve. It got quite as everyone took there seats. In the silence a gun man took a single shot and in the silence a woman's scream was all that could be heard.