Stony Wedding

Loki and Bucky finally joined the Avengers after months of trying to prove themselves. As stress started to eat away at Steve and tony things started to go down the drain.

---
Avengers Tower
Dinner
2 months before the wedding
---
Loki, Tony, Steve and Bucky sat around the dinner table. Tony stood up from his seat after a few moments of silence and pushing around the food then said, "i can't do this anymore. I fuck up everything, everything. You're better off with out me. The wedding, it's off."

Tony left the room and headed down to his lab where no one could get to him. Once the elevator doors shut Steve stood up and yelled, "Damn it!" He slammed his hands on the table so hard that it actually split in two.

"Steve?"

Bucky stood up when he saw Steve start to sway. Steve, not noticing how poor he had been, started to walk away. He didn't make it four feet before he started to collapse. Bucky was there to catch him and help support him, "Steve, take it easy." Steve looked at his best friend in tears then back at the elevator as Bucky set him down on the floor.

"Loki," Bucky looked at Loki. Loki smiled, "go. He needs you more than I do. Go on. We can reschedule movie night for later." Bucky let go of Steve then walked over to Loki. His metal arm pulled Loki in tight while he placed his good arm, hand, on Loki's face for a kiss, "you're wonderful. You know that."
Loki smiled, "I know. Now," the two turned there gaze back to Steve who was now trying to walk away. Bucky let go of Loki and went to help his friend. This time he wasn't fast enough to catch Steve. When he got to his friends side he started to say, "Steve!" When there was no answer Loki hurried to the phone and called fury. Bucky continued to try and get his friend to come to, but with no response.

---
Hospital
SHIELD Hellicarrier
---

Tony stood in the Galway looking in at Steve. He hand a blue and white velvet box in his hand and wasn't about to let it go. News of what happened spread quickly through SHIELD. Tony Stark was greeted by loki, "stark?"

Tony stayed quiet.

"You have to go in there. I've been told that people in his state can hear. Go in there. tell him how you really feel."

Tony nodded his head then walked into the room. He was cut off when Bucky walked out and shoved stark against the door frame, "hurt him again and I'll do far worse than a broken arm. Bucky let go of tony then walked over and wrapped his arms around Loki.

---
Weeks later
Open field
---

Loki and Bucky picked Steve up from the hospital then drove to this field where a giant tent and walk way stood. The walk way was covered in red, white, and blue roses. When Steve saw this his jaw dropped. Loki picked up the suits from his front seat then passed one back to Steve and the other to Bucky. he then snapped his fingers and was in a suit of his own. Steve said, "what the hell is going on?" Loki said, "look, I know stark is a lot of things and believe me I was right there with Bucky on wanting to kill him for hurting you... Steve, please, get dressed and walk in there. Stark knows he fucked up. He loves you and wants to make things right... just, just get dressed and go inside." Steve nodded his head. The three got out. Bucky, and Steve quickly got dressed as Loki hurried inside.

---
Steve grabbed onto Bucky's arm as the two started to walk into the tent. When the doors closed behind him all light but the one next to Steve was off, "what's going on?" Thor walked up, "captain, are you ready?" Steve nodded his head then Thor smiled and stepped back into the darkness. With in seconds he shot lighting into the air and the darkness disappeared and turned into a small flower filled cathedral. Steve's eyes grew wide when he saw tony come walking up to him, "I'm sorry, gosh I'm so sorry. I, I don't want to do this alone and I should of realized how much weight was on your shoulders." Bucky chimed in, "you should have." Steve nudged him then let tony continue, "Steve, you're my everything, my world, my life, the reason I get up in the morning and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. Steve, I know I'm a long from getting your forgiveness... I was wondering, well hoping that this could start my long apology." Steve looked around to see shield agents, the other avengers, and then looked at tony and said, "you honestly think this was going to win me over after everything you put me through?" Tony said, "no. I don't deserve you. I'll understand if you walk out that door." Steve smiled then pulled tony in and kissed him, "when I said yes, I meant forever tony. no amount of fighting will ever change that. You may do stupid things, but there's one thing that will never change."

"What's that?" Asked Tony. Steve smiled, "I love you. Always have, always will." tony smiled. Then Loki yelled, "lets get this wedding started!" The crowd clapped then tony ran back to the alter as Steve looked at Bucky, "did you know?" Bucky shook his head and was about to find a seat when Steve stopped him and said, "give me away?" Bucky smiled at Steve then waited for the music to start playing before walking Steve down the isle.

Loki walked up and stood between tony and Steve, "I know this isn't traditional like you talked about..." Steve interrupted Loki, "it's perfect."

---
Reception
---

Steve and tony were dancing when a slow song came on Steve started to sing, "as long as we're together, it doesn't matter, where we call home." tony smiled and kissed Steve then went back to dancing. Tony knew Steve was right and as long as they were together it didn't matter where they called home.

---
The end