Death of the iron knight: stony

Steve stood in front of a lit up grave. He hadn't moved from his spot all day.

"Ive lost a lot of people in my life," steve looked down at the flowers he had bought, "My mom. Best Friend and good men under my command. Everyone Ive ever know," tears started tp fill steve's eyes, "i even lost the girl i thought i would marry once the war was over... thats if we both survived."

Steve placed his hand on the grave stone and all the items around it, "i should have known. I should have known you'd respond to that distress call. YOU NEVER LISTENED TO MY ORDERS!!!" steve closed his eyes, "i didnt know... I didn't want to."

Steve took a step towards the grave, "and once again I out live someone I-" steve lowered his voice," someone i love."

 From another corner of the cemetary a tall brunette stood watching steve. The brunettes phone rang and a familiar voice spoke.

"tony? TONY?" the brunette turned away from steve to listen to the other on the phone, "jan told me that steve... Look, just go to him. Tell him you're alive. we can find a way for this to work. we can do this without hurting him-"

Tony moved the phone away from his ear, "Steve's the reason i'm doing all of this," aggression rose in tony's voice, "If he died because stane coming after me..." tony looked at the picture on his phone, "i might as well really be in that grave. Steve is my only priorty right now," tony turned back to look at steve, "i have to keep him safe. good bye pepper," tony hung up the phone then continued to watch steve from a safe distance.