Thorki chapter one

So this story is a little backwards from the picture. I thought they looked like detectives on an assignment. Anyways, enjoy. :)
---------- | ----------|---------- | ----------
Thor was sitting at his desk in the precinct when his captain and a younger man walked up. "Odinson," thor turned to the captain, "this is Detective Laufyson. He was just promoted and will be your new partner." thor stood up mad, "why? I work better alone!" The captain placed his hand on Thor's shoulder, "I know you don't want history to repeat itself. Thor this isn't me asking, this is me telling. The orders are coming from higher up. Please just show him the ropes for awhile. I'll see what I can do." thor nodded his head, "thanks captain."
The captain left.

Loki, "Detective Odinson I'll try to do my best, so I disappoint you." Thor smiled then grabbed his coat and grade to the elevator with loki in toe.
---
"Listen kid. I've got three rule. 1) listen to everything I say and follow my orders.2)I give you these rules so you can stay alive. 3) if you don't I'll find you and shoot you myself," thor looked at loki, "do you understand?" Loki nodded his head as the elevator doors opened. Thor was the first to step out and loki followed.