Stucky

As requested. here is more stucky. hope you like it.

if you would like to see more stories about stucky, or your own ideas written out then comment. thank you to everyone who reads these stories. i really appreciate it. dont forget to comment and vote. thanks again.

---

I sat on a small park watching as the couples walked by. I was done with work for the day and I didn't want to go home. I managed to get a decent job after New York, and made a decent pay check. My employer figured I was a war veteran. I'm glad he didnt ask questions. he told me he'd have to pay me under the table for the first moth. i didnt mind. i was getting back to normal; i was getting back to the way things were, before i said goodbye to my best friend, and went to war as Sargent James Buchanan Barnes of the 107.

---

i sat there and thought about the fragment memories of a man i once knew, and a man i once... loved. He was a much smaller man than me, yet had a heart of gold and never backed down from a fight. i fell in love with him because of that. His name is Steve Rogers. He gave his life, excuse me, has given his life for this country more than once. He gives his all for people who treat him like a monster. People fear power they dont understand. In cases like the hulk, i would completely understand. Steve, he's different, and this time he lost a great deal more. My name is James Buchanan Barnes, but most call me bucky. The intelegance community calls me the Winter Soldier. I used to work along side Steve Rogers, aka Captain America. He called me Bucky. I used to call him steve but now, thanks to HYDRA, it is strictly, Captain America. He remembers nothing of me, thats how it needs to be.

---

As the day went on i closed my eyes, and thought about the life i had. I thought about every time i'd have to save Steve from a fight he had gotten into. I thought about the day steve saved me from the HYDRA base decades ago, and the battle the two of us got into in the helicarrier. As steve got worse, i got better. There was nothing i Could do, and nothing i could say to him.He was "my Mission" and he wouldn't fight back. We'd known each other our whole lives, and yet, i shot him. I wish i could of gotten the chance to appologize. He, i dragged him to the shore and left him there.

--- THE NEXT DAY ---

It was saturday. I woke up early, and went for my run. It was the only way i'd get to see steve. I know i sound crazy, but... it's hard find someone with shared life experience.

I sat down at a bench to catch my breath. Moments later steve ran up to me and said, "I've seen you around here a lot lately. do you run in the mornings?" i took a deep breath, "just recently."

"oh," steve placed his hand out and helped me up, "well, i need a running partner. you look like you could keep up with me." i smiled, "sure." He placed his hand out, "names Steve." We smiled as i shook his hand and said, "friends call me Bucky." He gave me a questioned look, "sounds familiar. have we met before?"

i said, "maybe."

"oh, ok. Well it's nice to meet you Bucky."

I smiled then took off running. I turned my head back then yelled out, "Try to keep up!" I could hear Steve laugh as he ran to catch up to me.

----

Want more? Comment below.

Also check out the video.