Stony: omegaverse

Authors note:

Hello everyone. this is my first time writing omegaverse stony, so here goes nothing.

---

Steve woke up in a small hotel. He was almost done with his under cover assignment. Almost done, or at least that's what he thought. Steve got to go home. He got to go home, and when he arrived he found fury and agent Coulson sitting on the couch.

"Hello Captain," fury stood up, "and grabbed the file from the couch then handed it to him, "we found him. you get to go home."

"Home? I never thought I'd live through this let alone go home. Is he? Is Tony?"

Coulson said, "there were complications. When we found him he didn't remember us?"

Steve looked down and walked away, "what does he remember?"

"He isn't talking. We thought you'd be able to get through to him," said coulson.

i looked back at the two, "if theres any chance, i'll help you."

fury looked down, "i'm sorry captain. i know what he meant. your omega."

steve didnt say a word. instead he left to his room to get dressed.

---Shield---

coulson led steve to the medical observation room, "he's in heat. Natasha noticed when we brought him in. steve?"

steve didnt turn his gaze from tony, "i need food, water, blankets, and a change of clothes for when we leave."

coulosn said, "will do captain. ill leave a do not disturb sign. food will be here in a few hours. go on captain." steve looked at coulson then smiled and took a breath as he walked into the room. he then took one of the blankets and hung it over the two way mirror. Tony's pheromones replaced the air in the room and were intoxicating after Steve took his second deep breath in. Steve turned around as his predatorial instincts turned on. Steve's DNA rewrote when he went through Project rebirth. Back before war broke out steve used to get beat up for being an omega. When bucky saw this he instantly fell in love with steve. He wanted to wait till after the war before the two bonded, but alas that day would never come.

---

Steve turned and looked at the brunette who was sitting, laying on the bed in pain. "tony?" steve's body started to go limp when tony looked at him. the hunger in his eyes was driving steve mad. tony stat up, "who..." he wrapped his arms around his waist, "who are you?"

"my name is Steve rogers, you see the park on your neck?" steve watched as tony ran over the scared mark on his neck, "i gave that to you the first time we bonded," steve walked up to the bed then dropped to his knees, "they told me you didnt remember anything."

tony placed his hand on steve's jaw, "you're hurt."

steve placed his hand over tonys, "it's nothing."

tony slid of the bed then was on his knees in front of steve, "take me?" steve didnt even hesitate. he quickly pulled tony into his arms and started to kiss him. tony undid steves shirt, "steve?" it took all of steves will power to stop and look tony in the eye, "yes tony?" tony slid steves shirt off of him then grabbed the dog tags, "i rescued you from the ice." steve smiled, "ya." Tony took off the dog tags then placed them on himself, "i've missed you." steve smiled as he picked up tony and placed him on his bed. steve quickly stripped down then climbed onto the bed and over tony. he started to kiss tonys waist then worked his way up to his neck and bit down over the scar, "you're mine," said steve. he smiled as tony wrapped his arms around steve's neck.

"i cant take it steeeev-"

steve put his left arm on the right slowly slid his length into tony. he had to place on the bed rest just to make sure he didnt fall during the process. As steve went faster he could feel tony tightning around him. "oh, god steve. I'm going to..." steve came with tony then collapsed on him.

"your so," steve kissed tonys neck as he said, "big." steve then rolled over so tony was on top of him. steve kissed tony, "were going to be like this for awhile. why dont you get some rest." tony looked at steve, "i," tony was still breathing heavily, "i dont want too. tell me a story?"

steve smiled as he wrapped his arms around tony, "a few years ago. about 8 or so actually is when we first met, when i first woke up and when i gave you that," he motioned to tony's scar, "we worked along side each other for months. you had locked yourself in your lab longer than the previous times. i got worried, especially after i moved in to the tower. well, when i walked into the lab i noticed you were in heat, and, well one thing led to another. we mad love and bonded that day. since then," steve ran his hand through tonys hair, "you've been mine."