Black Widow

Alisa ran over to her father. She just finished opening her birthday presents, and wanted to give him a hug. "Papa?" She gave her father that toothless smile that most four year olds did. It made him smile, "what is is Alisa?" She wrapped her arms around her fathers neck and squeezed it tight, "papa, can you tell me about momma?"

Her father got wide eyed at her comment, "let me tell you a story," alias smiled before he continued, "once, many years ago, there lived a group of Earths Mightiest heroes. These heroes came together to fight the foes now single hero could," Alisa's eyes got wide, "there was a soldier, a knight, two SHIELD agents and a monster. Now don't be fooled," he leaned back so Alisa could lay on his chest, "this monster, who was field by rage, was one of the kindest people you'd ever meet. The world came to know these heroes as the avengers. "
Alisa smiled, "tell me about the agents papa!" He nodded his head, "there was an archer who had incredible skills. He had never come across another archer to match his skill," he smiled again, "and the other used modern day weapons and close hand combat skills she had learned to fight. She was a beautiful red head and she drove the archer crazy. The two fell in love not long after they had met. They got married and had a beautiful baby girl." He could see Alisa was falling asleep, "w-what happened... N-next?" He pulled a blanket up over his daughter, "one day the Avengers came upon a super villain that was far greater than they had ever imagined. This villain was called ULTRON. The archer and the knight were the only ones to survive the fight. The two heroes never saw each other after that fateful day," he got up and carried his daughter to his room. Alisa woke up long enough to ask, "papa? Why don't you shoot arrows anymore?" He sat down and kissed the top of Alisa's forehead, "I gave it all up after your beautiful mom passed on. I have to take care of you." Alisa closed her little eyes, "thank you, pap-"she fell asleep before she could finish her word. He smiled down at his daughter, turned on her nightlight then left to his room. When he walked in he headed to the decorative curtains and moved them over, "I can't be him anymore," she looked away then turned around and walked to his bed, "the archer died that day," he climbed into the bed then turned off the lights, "I'm just Clint Barton, and nothing more." Clint went to bed.