Tony stark

I woke up in my room at avengers mansion. The thunder was getting closer, and I was getting scared. I waited one more time, for the thunder to rattle through the house, before getting up.
"Jarvis," I said, "is anyone home?"
"Mr. Stark just walked into his room."
I said, "Ok, thank you Jarvis."
"You are most welcome."
I left my room and made my way to the staircase at the center of the mansion and head up two more flights of stairs towards Tony's room.
"Mr. Stark?" I knocked on his door. Seconds later it opened and I saw tony had been drinking and crying, "what is it?"
I started to stutter "I-i, um."
He said in an angrier tone, "well spit it out!"
"I'm scared."
He looked out his window then back at me, "oh," his tone changed, "come on. Go climb in. I'm going to go get changed," he walked into his closet as I shut the door behind me, "I'll be right out!"
I climbed in the bed. Mr. Stark walked out in a pair of sweatpants and climbed in on the other side of the bed, "it must be strange for you, living here."
I stayed quiet as he continued, "if you ever need anything like this then please, let me know."
I rolled over and smiled at him. His arc reactor was shining like a night light. Mr. Stark smiled back, "we may not be blood, but you can always count on me to be your family."
"Thank you, Mr. Stark."
He rolled over to face the ceiling, "you can call me tony. there's no need to be formal all the time."
I rolled onto my side to face him, "thank you, tony." I watched him smile on last time before falling asleep.
--/ THE NEXT MORNING \--
I woke up to find tony sitting in bed messing around on his tablet.
"Good morning," he said, "you hungry?"
I rolled onto my back, "A bit."
"Well I have to check something in my lab first."
I smiled then got out of bed. Tony got up and followed me. The two of us walked down the stairs together. I was going to walk into my floor when tony stopped me, "I meant what I said, I'll always be here."
I smiled at him, "I know. Thank you."
--- Later ---
I got into a dress and walked down stairs to wait for tony. I wasn't even there for a minute before I saw tony walking down in a nice suit. I felt under dressed.
"You look beautiful," he said.
I looked at him and smiled, "really? I feel underdressed."
"You're perfect," he took my hand and led me to the car already waiting in the front.
--- in car ---
"So where to? it's your first full day in earth, let's celebrate," He smiled at me, "If you want... I'll show you the world"
I looked at him, "i'd like that," I looked back out to the road, "I'd like that a lot."
--- diner ---
We sat down at a table by the window.
"Tony?"
He looked up from his menu, "yes?"
"Thank you for filling the parental spot. I really," I looked down.
He leaned over and placed his hand out. When I took it he squeezed my hand tight. tony said, " I told you I'd be there for you, but I never told you why. When I found you... I know you might not want to hear this, but it's about time you know," tony took a deep breath, "I found your father propped up against a building on your home planet he was holding you. You were a little over a year then. He asked me to take care of you, protect you."
"It's been so long. Why did I amend so much time with the agents of SWORD?"
Tony said, "the World Security Counsel. They needed to make sure you didn't bring anything deadly to earth. I'm sorry it took 15 years between traveling back and forth from this world to others."
"Tony the only thing that made my day was getting to see you. I didn't lose everything that day. I gained a father, and a bad ass one if I might add."
Tony smiled, "you can stick with tony, or dad. What ever makes you comfortable."
"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot, dad," I smiled back at him.
Tony picked up his menu, "go ahead and order what ever you want because after this we have more training."
I picked up my menu, "ok."
--- AFTER TRAINING ---
I lay on a mat in the middle of the room. I was back in the SWORD space craft. I didn't want to be here. Tony thought it would be best if I trained in familiar places. Well at least till he got the training room set up in avengers mansion.
Tony walked in, "so, kid. Want to spar with ironman."
I didn't answer. Instead I lay there with tears in my eyes. When tony saw this he came and sat down besides me, "is everything alright?" I stayed quiet. "You know," he looked down at me, "I'm here for you."
I looked at him, "that's just it. Your here."
"I don't understand," he laid down and pulled me close to him.
"You've been there for all of my life. You are my dad. you've been there for everything. What am I going to do when you're gone."
"You'd be well taken care of. Look, I know this doesn't mean anything but is like to legally adopt you. Make you apart of my family."
I sat up, he followed, "really!?"
He nodded his head, "yes."
I wrapped my arms around him, "thank you, and so you know... It means a lot to me."
"I do warn you though. the press will eat this up."
I looked up at him, "I can see it now... Billionaire philanthropist, tony stark turned father."
We both laughed. "So, you ready."
I nodded my head, "ya."
---
Avengers tower
---
Tony was watching the news in his lab when I walked in with two cups of coffee. I said, "Anything yet?" As I sat down and handed him his cup, "ran three blocks over to get this. You said you liked it when we went after breakfast." Tony wrapped his arm around me then pulled me in and kissed my head, "thanks kid."
"Tony did you keep the name Chloe? On the adoption file?"
He looked at me, "you said you wanted to keep it. why? Is something wrong?"
"No," I shook my head, "no. I'm glad it's Chloe. Dad," I smiled, "I like the name you picked out for me. Chloe Stark. I really like it," my smile got bigger.
He kissed the top of my head again then grabbed the remote to turn up the news. It had been two days since the adoption papers were filed. Now the world was going to know that Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist Tony Stark was a father.
-|- THE END -|-