Ch.6: New Determination.

Song: Natural -Imagine Dragons.

Toshizou feels his conscience coming back to him as he hears a beeping sound on his left.

When he opens his eyes, he sees the white ceiling over him. Realizing where he was, he tries to stand up and go back to his duty, however, a hand presses his shoulder and pushes him down back to the bed.

He looks at his side and sees the mocking smile of his friend, Souji.

“Calm down, Toshi” he speaks “You are not leaving this room anytime soon”
Toshizou frowns.

“I have to go back to (Y/n)-sama”

“Well, you can’t” his smile never left his lips “That’s a direct order from the boss” he sits back on the chair.

“Who is watching over her?” he asks immediately.

“She’s fine” Souji shrugs.

“Yamato Souji” he glares at him.

Souji stays silent for a second and then laughs.

“If you want to intimidate me you need to try harder than that”

Toshizou rolls his eyes and tries to stand up again but he was pushed down one more time.

“Are you trying to go against a direct order?” Souji raises an eyebrow.

“I’m trying to make sure that she is fine”

“Still” Souji seemed serious “Her orders are more important than your feelings”

Toshizou stayed silent. He was right, but he couldn’t help himself. When he was trying to get up again. Souji speaks.

“Besides, the boss’s grandmother ordered all the service to give the boss some alone time with Nakamura Hiro”

Toshizou froze, he understands now that Souji didn’t want to tell him and he was trying to avoid the question.

He looks blankly at the ceiling, now that he was in here. He wasn’t able to keep the creeps on line.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The sound of the bokken hitting each other resounded on the dojo as (Y/n) had a cold look on her face.

Hiro could tell that her hands were shaking since her strikes weren’t as perfects as she used to do.

She was nervous.

“(Y/n)-chan” he puts his bokken down and looks at her eyes as she lowers her guard looking down.

Hiro walks closer to her and lifts her face from her chin.

“Is something bothering you?”

She knew that she couldn’t lie to him.

“What if I’m not good enough to lead this clan?” she mutters.

“Is that what you are worried about?” he raises an eyebrow.

She nods looking him at the eyes “Toshizou got hurt because I was distracted…”

“Saitou Toshizou got hurt because he was doing his job. This has nothing to do with your leadership” he pinches her cheeks.

“But…”

“Nothing” he gently pulls her cheeks “(Y/n), you are the only woman that I know that is capable to do so many thing at the same time and you’re incredible at everything you do. You can’t give up now” he stops pulling her cheeks and gently caresses them, the woman looks to the side and starts thinking “...But if you’re still a little troubled with the situation. We can always get married and help each other from the top” he smiles and leans down to her lips.