Ch.24: In The Office.

Song: Earned It - The Weeknd.

(Y/n) finishes her last piece of paperwork that she needed before going to China, her uncle is going to take over for her while she's gone, placing everything in their place, she gets up from her desk ready to go out. However, a knock on her door interrupts her thoughts.

"(Y/n)-chan~" she heard Hiro voice across the door.

"Hiro? Come in..."

Opening the door, the blonde man enters into her office closing the door behind.

"Is everything ready?" he walks in front of her and caresses her cheeks.

"Yes... I'll be leaving in a couple of hours" she looks up at his eyes.

"Are you sure that you won't need me?" he pouts.

She nods "I'll have enough with Toshizou and Souji"

"Yes... yes..." he rolls his eyes "The fucking bastards"

She chuckles and shakes her head "I'll be fine, don't worry..."

"Still..." he slowly guides her to her desk and sits her down moving her papers "I'll feel better if you let me accompany you"

"Hiro..."

"I know, I know..." he leans down and kisses her.

She kisses him back feeling his hands going from her cheeks to her nape pulling her hair up discovering her neck as his lips kisses his way down to her neck pressing his tongue before biting down on her skin leaving a mark on her gaining a moan from her lips.

Smirking against her skin, Hiro drags his hands down to her back gently pulling down her kimono revealing her covered chest as his lips went down to her breast as his hands traveled to her chest grasping her breast. She moans holding his jacket as he pulls down her top, pressing his thumbs on her nipples as his lips went up to hers feeling her moan vibrating against him.

He smiles kissing her and pressing his chest against her pulling down her pants as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling his hair. Hiro places his hands on her ass lifting her up from the desk and letting her pants fall down the floor. He breaks the kiss looking at her eyes as a little string of saliva connects their lips.

Hiro smirks and licks her lips kneeling down in front of her holding her thighs around his head as his lips pressed against her clit kissing it before running his tongue up and down her lips. She covers her mouth with one hand while the other pulled his hair feeling him grunt against her. He slowly inserts his tongue inside of her gripping her thighs around his head. He could die right know and be the happiest man in the world. Moving his tongue in circles, he takes his tongue out and kisses her clit before slapping her thighs and standing up and wrapping her legs around his waist and leaning down to kiss her as she pulled down his jacket and unbuttons his shirt.

He lets go of her legs for a second to take off his shirt and unbuckles his pants pulling it down along with his boxers.

He cups her cheek and looks at her eyes for a second.

"Tell me if it hurts..."

She nods keeping the eye contact.

Gently, Hiro presses against her entering inside of her. He curses under his breath and holds her tightly on his arms as his life depended on it. (Y/n) pressed her face on his shoulder biting it as her nails drags down on his back feeling him moving inside of her. He tried to keep the slow-paced movement but sensing her pulling him back with every thrust. Gripping her hips selfishly with one hand, he uses the other one to pull her hair and look at her eyes resting his forehead on hers. He lets go of her hair and places his hand on her cheek kissing her.

He kept the pace in a hard but slow way, (Y/n) breaks the kiss to breathe properly feeling her reasoning slipping away from her mind until she comes clinging onto him. Hiro grunts under his breath feeling her gripping tightly around him and holds her by her ass pulling her closer to him.

They look at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds before he smiles at her and kisses every inch of her face before kissing her lips.

"Once this war is over, we'll go for a wedding ring" he fixes her clothes.

"I won't get married until I rule over the world" she mutters.

He chuckles and fixes his clothes.

They hear a knock on the door before someone opened it as Souji entered into the office.

"Everything's ready boss" his smile flatters seeing his boss sitting on the desk while the blonde man was standing in front of her.

Hiro looks back at her "Last chance..."

She smiles at him and shakes her head "Until next time, Hiro..."

He nods and kisses her forehead "Please take care..." he walks towards the door and exits the office.

Souji keeps looking at her as his smile looked more sinister.

"Very well, boss..." he walks closer to her and holds her hand taking it to her lips "I think we should prepare you a bath first..." he looks at her eyes "I'll hate to feel the smell of that man on you..."

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■

A boy looks from the distance at the (h/c) haired girl resting her head on her desk. They were in the middle of lunch break and he was waiting for the end of the class to ask her out on a date. Taking a deep breath, he enters into her classroom but a hand on his shoulder pulled him back outside.

"What are you doing?" another student mutters looking at the sleeping girl.

"I-I'm going to talk to her..." he mutters back.

"Haven't you heard?" he grabs his shoulders and looks at his eyes "She's cursed... every student that confessed their feelings to her disappears!"

"That's only rumors" he laughs it off.

"They are not..." they hear a voice speaking from behind.

Shivering, they turn around seeing the blonde superior.

"H-Hiro-senpai..." he clears his throat "H-How would you-?"

He leans down with a smirk "Because I killed them..." he mutters and pats roughly the head of the student "So, if I were you... I would get the fuck out of this country..."

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□