Ch.2: Not the Good Guys.

Song: Control - Halsey.

(Y/n) was sitting down next to her father’s bed located on the medical wing of the house.

She holds his hand as he grips hers lightly.

Even when the machines connected at his body didn’t allow him to speak with her anymore he always held her hand closer to his heart.

Toshizou stands outside of the room looking at her from the little crack of the door, he noticed the little sad smile on her lips. He wanted to go inside and comfort her but he wouldn’t interrupt her time with her father.

“It looks like someone has a crush on the new boss” Toshizou heard a voice behind him.

He rolls his eyes as his eyes stayed on the woman.

“Don’t you have job to do, Yamato?”

The man laughs and shakes his head “I came here to report myself to my dear (Y/n)~” he looks towards the little crack at the woman with his green eyes.

Yamato Souji was one of the most trustworthy members of the clan. The first time that he met Mr. Hanamura, Souji was only nine-year old, he pickpocket him and then ran away. Unluckily for him, Mr. Hanamura managed to find later that day but instead of reprimand him, he offered a place on his house. At the moment, Yamato Souji is twenty-three-years old and he is the spy of the Hanamura.

Toshizou glares at him, they get along well but he hated when Souji teased him with a Cheshire smile about his love for the woman.

“Calm down, Toshizou. I’m just joking” Souji pats his back and chuckles “But I need to talk with her” his face was serious.

Toshizou nods and knocks gently the door “(Y/n)-sama…”

The woman sighs “Tell them to wait for me on the conference room”

Toshizou looks at the man next him and he nods walking away from the man.
She kisses her father’s forehead and stands up leaving the room and closing the door behind her. She turns around and faces the man in front of her.

“Who is waiting for me?”

“Yamato Souji”

“Very well” she starts walking towards the conference room with the man behind her.

Once she enters the room, she sees the spy standing on the middle with a beaten man laying on the floor.

“This should be great” she mutters and walks towards her chair sitting down.

“(Y/n)-sama” Souji bows “I have something for you” he kicks the man on the stomach making him turn around “Go ahead, tell her what you did”

The man starts sobbing and kneels down in front of the woman “P-Please spare my life, boss”

She raises an eyebrow and then looks back at Souji.

Souji stomps his back “A couple of our people were spending time with the Yukimura”

She frowns, the Yukimura clan was one of their enemies “How many?”

Souji places his foot over the man’s head putting pressure on it “Only three. I was… careless with one of them and I think I stabbed him too much… apparently, a person can’t take twenty-eight stabs” he looks up at her with the same Cheshire smile that he always had.

“Souji…”

He chuckles “Right… I know where the other one is and he is with Yukimura Hana”

“Great… I want to give them a personal visit” she stands up “I will get dressed for the situation”

“B-Boss” the man on the floor looks at her.

The woman walks towards the door as Toshizou opens the door for her.

“Just don’t stain the carpet, Mizu-san already scolded me for staining her favorite table”

Souji grins “Yes, (Y/n)-sama”

“Boss, boss…” the man begs but the woman already left.

○●○●○●○●○

She enters her large room and walks towards her closet, Toshizou waits on the sofa in front of her bookcase.

“Do you think that they take me as a joke?”

She gets behind the door curtain and starts undressing herself.

“They are idiots if they do” he looks at dark figure that is behind the door curtain from his spots and then he looks at the books with pink cheeks.

“Indeed… however, I would rather not to kill a member of our clan every day” she starts dressing herself with a kimono.

“They’ll learn to respect you”

“I know” she exits as he stands up facing her. She was stunning like always.

She grabs her katana from one of her furniture and turns to look at Toshizou.

“At least I know that I can always count on you” she smiles at him “Right?”

The man holds her hand “(Y/n)-sama. My mind, body and soul belongs to you” he kisses the top of her hand bowing at the woman.

“I’m glad to hear that, Toshizou-san”

●○●○●○●○

“Hehehe” an old man laughs as he pins down the young teen “Who is a good girl, huh?” he slaps her.

“No! Please, leave me alone. I’m begging you!” the crying girl struggles on the man’s grip but he only laughs.

“Now, be nice with me, would you? I’m an important man on my Yakuza clan and if you take well care of me I can treat you like a princess” he pulls down his pants and takes his dick out of his boxer.

“NO!” the girl yells as a katana suddenly pierce through the shoulder of the man and stabs the ground a few inches away from her face.

The girl’s eyes widen in confusion as the man had a horrified look on his face.

“T-This can’t be possible…” he mutters.

The girl tilts her head and sees over his shoulder a woman looking down at the man with disgust on her eyes. She also noted that the woman held her katana with one hand as the other was under her kimono.

“But it is” she takes the katana off his shoulder “Get away from the girl”

The man trembles as he backs away from the girl and holds his shoulder with his other hand. The girl quickly crawls towards the woman and hugs her hiding her face on her leg, by accident, the girl pulls down a but the kimono of the woman revealing the demon tattoo on her back.

Toshizou frowns, he didn’t like having his love’s back revealed to anyone’s eyes but his.

“My, my” the woman turns her face to look at the two man behind her deciding to ignore the girl's actions “Souji-san. You have a higher body count than Toshizou and I, say, did you ever killed somebody with their dick on their hands?”

The man laughs “Not that I remember, (Y/n)-sama”

“Huh” she faces the bleeding man.

The man quickly puts his pants on and claps his hands together as he kneels in front of the woman with his head down.

“I-I came in here as your loyal spy, Hanamura-sama. T-That Yukimura Hana is planning something against you and I wanted to prevent her to harm you”

“That’s right” the woman looks at Souji “You said that Yukimura was here, right?”

The man nods.

“Bring her here” she looks back at the trembling man.

“P-Please, I—”

“Shut up” the woman frowns.

The man whimpers and lowers more his head.

She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose “We have three rules” she puts the katana under his chin lifting it up, he looked more disgusting “Can you tell them to me?”

“O-Obey your superior…”

The woman nods.

“R-Respect the contract” the man then breaks on tears “I-I’m sorry, p-please spare me”

“And the last one?” she puts more pressure on the katana.

“N-Never touch a child”

“Exactly” she swirls her katana cutting the hands of the man making him scream on pain, the girl holds her tighter closing her eyes “You touched a child” she kicks the man’s head making him look at the ceiling “You disrespected the contract by hanging out with the Yukimura” she then raises her katana and stabs him on his mouth down to his body “And you may have not disobeyed me but I really hate being lied to” she then takes the bloody katana off as the man falls limply on the ground.

He was having trouble breathing as he was drowning on his blood until he finally died.

She looks at the girl that was hugging her leg.

“You can leave now” the woman holds her katana to the side of her hip.

“W-What?” the girl looks up at the woman “I-I have nowhere to go, t-take me with you…”

(Y/n) sighs “It’s not—”

“Please!” the girl sobs and hugs her leg tighter.

Before the woman could answer, Souji enters the room throwing two people inside.

Yukimura Hana screams when she sees the body and hides behind a bruised and beaten man with long black hair and lime eyes.

“Found her! And… him, I guess, he was with her” he smiles at the two terrified people on the ground as he looks at the dead body “What did I miss?”

“Nothing important” she responds and then looks at the girl “Do you know how the people out of our clan call us?”

The girls shakes her head.

“They call us the Oni Clan… and one of the reasons is because in order to get something from demon you have to give something that not even money can afford like your soul… You want to come with us? You should know that we are not better than the disgusting bitch over there” she points at Yukimura Hana.

Hana was about to protest but she hears the click of the gun behind her head. The crazy man was there.

“We are not the good guys on this story” (Y/n) says “We steal, smuggle, torture and kill” she points at the dead man “And if you betray us you’ll end up like him… Do you understand?”

The girl looks down at the ground and then back at the woman “I-I want to go with you” she bows “Please, take me with you”

The woman nods “Very well” she turns and faces Hana that was hiding behind the man. Accidently, her eyes encounters the young man’s eyes as he was looking up at the woman with admiration.

The stare lasted at least five seconds, however, it lasted too long for Toshizou’s taste. He was already hating the bruised man.

(Y/n) tilts her head to the side and the man understand her signal as he push away from the woman holding his arm.

“W-What are you doing?” she tries to reach towards the man but a bloody katana on her cheek stops her.

“Yukimura Hana” (Y/n) speaks “I couldn’t care less what kind of shit you are into but this is my territory”

“I-If you kill me, m-my dad would hunt you down” she tried to look brave but she was failing.

“I won’t kill you” she smiles gently at the woman on her knees and to Hana, her calm behavior was alarmingly scary “But consider this a warning”

Souji pushes Hana down with his foot as (Y/n) stabs her katana on the middle of her lower back. Hana screams in pain as the woman retrieves her sword.

“Y-You bitch” she tries to stand up but the pain on her back was unbearable and besides… she couldn’t feel her legs “W-What the fuck have you done?” she pinches her legs but she didn’t feel anything “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?”

“You won’t be able to use that part of your body anymore” she puts her sword back on her hips “Be grateful, I just saved you a lot on money so you won’t be spending it to satisfy your sexual needs” she starts walking towards the door as the girl stands up and runs to her side holding her hand.

Hana sobs and hides her face on her arms as she cries.

Toshizou walks towards his love but before he could fix her sleeve a voice speaks from behind.

“I want to sell you my soul”

They turn around as the bruised man looks at the woman.

“I’ll give my all to you, if you accept it” he tries to walk closer to the woman but he’s stopped by Souji.

Souji looks at the woman, waiting for a command.

(Y/n) sighs and nods “Let’s go”

Souji lets his shoulder and grins “Welcome to the family” he pats his back.

Toshizou keeps glaring at the bruised man ‘My all to you’ How dare he? He looks at the woman and notices that she still has her kimono down. Walking closer to her, he fixes her kimono covering her back again.

(Y/n) faces him and smiles “Thank you, Toshizou”

“My pleasure”

Looking from the other side of the room, Souji’s grin widens. (Y/n) feels the eyes on her and turns to face the crazy man.

“Souji, stop giving me that creepy ass smile, it’ll haunt my dreams”

The man laughs.

“Can you blame me? I fucking love our clan”