Ch.25: Flying Over.

Song: Sharks - Imagine Dragons.

(Y/n) hums lightly while looking at the window of the plane, sitting in front of her, Toshizou keeps his eyes in the leader.

Opening the cabin's door, Souji enters into their little space.

"Can you believe it? The captain kicked me out of the cabin, he said that he can't let me drive the plane..."

"You don't drive a plane, Souji, you fly it..." Toshizou looks at his direction "And you don't know how to fly a plane"

"And how am I supposed to learn if she won't let me be in there?" he sits next to him and grabs the bottle of champagne drinking from the mouth of the bottle.

Toshizou sighs in resignation, he's willing to do anything for his boss... even die for her, however, deep down he thinks that Souji will get them all killed in the most stupid way possible.

"Well, we still have three more hours... what's on your mind, boss?" Souji looks at her.

Souji tried to ease the tension on the ambient, ever since they left their home, she was completely quiet but right now she didn't look away from the window.

"(Y/n)-sama..." Toshizou talks to her.

"Bai Ling holds me responsible for the death of her daughter and wants me dead... in a way it makes sense..."

"But she brought that to herself..." Toshizou frowns.

"I know... but how do you calm a parent that lost a child?"

"Boss..."

"If she doesn't change her mind then I'll be killing an old lady for the end of the day" she sighs looking at them "It's a weird phrase..."

Souji chuckles "If you don't want to stain your hands with old blood don't worry, we can ask Toshizou to do it"

"Souji" Toshizou glares at him.

"What? Even I have my limits" Souji drinks all the champagne from the bottle "My point is... Toshizou kills the old woman while the boss and I take a mini vacation into-"

"No" Toshizou speaks up.

"You are not helping Toshizou..."

(Y/n) smiles and shakes her head.

"I'm going to take care of Bai Ling myself, Toshizou won't kill an old lady"

"(Y/n)-sama..."

"It's fine... if something were to happen to me-"

"It won't... that's why we are accompanying you... to sacrifice Souji if they want someone dead"

"Not happening... I'm only dying in our boss's funeral after killing myself in her grave"

"Oh God..." (Y/n) laughs under her breath.

Toshizou and Souji smile at her finally seeing her relaxing.

(Y/n) stares back at the window as Toshizou and Souji kept talking. Her mind couldn't move on from her future after dealing with Bai Ling, after a couple of days of being the leader she got into a clan war over an irresponsible woman that thought that she was untouchable for being a yakuza's daughter, following a greedy yakuza that wanted to take all her money and then all the events that leaded to this moment.

In this complicated game of chess, she was going to confront the Queen before going back to deal with the King and end everything.

"Boss..."

She looks at the men in front of her.

"What's our plan of action?"

"Bai Ling sent someone to blow up our home, I would like nothing more than cut her head off but we are not going to be in our territory, we have a disadvantage... we will send Souji to Bai Ling first, as a courtesy talk to advise her that we will going to visit her, I trust you to analyze every detail that you can and get out of there alive then we will talk about our next step"

"What if she asks to met you right away?" Toshizou asks.

"We comply..." she stares back at the window "We don't have the advantage in territory but she doesn't know that we are going to her..."

"So, we have the element of surprise" Souji smiles excited.

"Exactly" she looks at Souji "If they ask you about me and my companions just tell them that it's just the two of us"

"Then once they call you in, I'll follow you with weapons"

"Do you think that we will be able to take them all down?"

"I'm getting tired with all of this nonsense, let's end it as soon as we can so we can go back home and kill the other asshole"

"That's perfect!" Souji yells "Flight attendant! More champagne!"

"We don't have a flight attendant go fetch the champagne yourself" (Y/n) looks at the window.

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□

(Y/n) was sitting on the public library desk preparing her finals at night, she had her headphones on as her favorite song was playing.

She was the only one in the library since she enjoyed studying alone... and her enemies just learned about that. However, as soon as they entered into the library, they spotted her on the end of library with her back turned to them.

With a smirk on their faces, they approach her until the lights went out. Worried, they look around until they see a lamp light turning on her desk.

"Avoid making a mess, I like this place..." they hear her saying.

"Yes, Hanamura-sama" they hear two voices from behind.

Everything after that went dark for them.

The lights come up after a couple of minutes, (Y/n) takes her off her headphone and packs her books. Turning around, she sees Toshizou and Souji sitting a couple of desks away from her. Toshizou was reading a book while Souji tried to put together a child's jigsaw. She smiles and shakes her head seeing that they avoided making a mess, deep down, she was happy knowing that she could count on them to watch her back.

"Toshizou, Souji... let's go"

Toshizou closes his book and stands up leaving it back on the shelf as Souji glares at the jigsaw in front of him.

"Can you wait a little more? I can't leave this unresolved"

"Souji..."

"It's fine..." she sits in front of him as Toshizou sits next to her "Would you like some help?"

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■