Ch.15: Plans.

Song: Sakura no Ki no Shita - Kokia.

Hiro and Toshizou were sitting on the living room floor.

Hiro looked through the window thinking that he has been spending more time in the Hanamura residence lately, however, it was from his concern to end the Okamoto clan since they have been fighting over new technology in weapons lately.

Entering into the room, Souji smiles at them.

“Aww, isn’t it cute when you aren’t trying to cut each other head off?"

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be by her side?” Toshizou glares at him.

“Oh, shut up, Saito, I’m her right hand man meaning that I’m your superior now, and I demand the respect that I deserve” Souji crosses his arms with a grin on his lips.

The two men glare at him as the tension on the room increases more.

“Sorry” Souji chuckles raising his hands in surrender “She’s on her daily check up with Dr. Frankenstein. She asked me to tell you to wait for her on her office and provide her all the information that you two gathered… now… back to my duty as a superior” he smirks and exits the room.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) enters into her office with Souji behind of her. She sees two men sitting in front of her desk as she walks behind of it.

“Hiro, Toshizou…” she nods at them.

“(Y/n)-chan” Hiro smiles at her “We got information that will help us take down the Okamoto family, however, we need to act tonight”

“The Okamoto family is having a reunion this night, they will discuss their plans to attack us” Toshizou frowns at the thought.

“We can do a surprise attack but taking many people with us will be a disadvantage, their technology in weapons is remarkable”

(Y/n) tilts her head “So a silent attack?”

“Just like a Hitman game” Souji chuckles.

Toshizou nods “It’s our best chance… however, we have a problem…”

“We couldn’t find a secure way into the residence…”

“Luckily for you…!” Jiro enters into her office.

“Were you spying on us the whole time?” (Y/n) asks “Why didn’t you enter before?”

“It doesn’t matter, my little pumpkin, but what does matter is that I got the answer of your problems” he steps aside and lets in Tanaka Mikazuki. He was wearing formal clothes and had the same expression of a lost puppy as always.

Everyone on the office seemed surprised at the words of Jiro as they look at him expecting something else.

“What? My father trained Souji, my brother trained Toshizou and I wanted to have my own disciple to keep my legacy”

“As a drunk, womanizer and addicted to bets?” (Y/n) raises an eyebrow.

“I’ve never lost a bet before” Jiro says proudly “However, for now he has been doing some undercover jobs with Souji"

Souji nods “He went in a couple of missions with me, he isn’t bad” he shrugs “I mean, he is just quiet and a little bit creepy”

“And the reason why you brought him?” Hiro frowns.

Jiro gives Mikazuki a pat on the back indicating him to speak.

“The current leader of the Okamoto clan, Okamoto Yuuto is having an affair with a congresswoman…” Mikazuki talks.