Ch.10: First Paw.

Song: Rabbit Hole - AViVA.

(Y/n) wakes up the next morning feeling someone hugging her tight. She looks at girl holding her and caresses her head.

She sighs while thinking why she let her guard down with this girl. Besides Hiro and Toshizou, nobody else slept on her room before.

“Chizuru” she mutters shaking lightly her shoulder “It’s time to get up”

The girl groans while hugging her closer.

“Chizuru” she laughs gently.

“I don’t want to” Chizuru mutters.

“That’s not up to discussion”

Chizuru suddenly opens her eyes and quickly sits up remembering where she was.

“I-I’m sorry, onee-sama” she looks down “I was too comfortable that I…” she looks at her eyes and blushes looking to the side “I kind of forgot where I am”

“It’s okay” she sits up “You should get back to your room and getready for school”

Chizuru nods and gets up “Onee-sama”

“What is it?” she gets up from the bed.

“Thank you” she hugs her.

(Y/n) looks down at her and smiles gently patting her head “You are welcome”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) sits down on the table alone, she sighs while drinking her tea, if she was alone then that means that something was happening in the house… it was only matter of time for Souji to appear up like a maniac from the—

“BOSS~” he enters happily from the window that was next to the door.

“Souji” she nods at him and places her cup down.

“Didn’t you miss me?” he sits in front of her and tries to take a cookie from her plate but she stabs a knife next to his hand.

“I saw you last night”

He chuckles and takes his hand away “Well, yes, but I already have some useful information about our enemies” he looks at her with a smile and then looks back at the cookies.

She sighs and takes the knife out letting him take a handful of cookies.

“So… last night in one of our bars I heard that some people were planning to raid the North Factory”

“Where we wash money…” she thinks for a second.

“Exactly, but don’t worry boss, we avoid it” he smiles proudly while eating the cookies and taking more.

“We?” she raises an eyebrow.

“Yep, I took Toshizou with me”

(Y/n) frowns “Toshizou isn’t supposed to do this kind of things missions yet, he still need recover from his injury”

“I know, I’m sorry” he raises his hands in surrender “He’s resting on his room”

She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.

“Alright… So, did these idiots know what happened on the factory or it was just a coincidence?”

“Oh no, no” Souji chuckles “It wasn’t a coincidence… they were sent by the Mamoru clan”

She frowns “And how did they know?”

“That’s something I’ll find out, boss” he stands up “We killed every last person that tried to raid the factory, but we left two alive to get more information… right now they are on our… uhm… ‘especial room’”