Ch.17: Report.

Song: Do You? - TroyBoi.

Souji decides to lift her up and take her to her bed while she sleeps peacefully on his arms, entering into the Hanamura residence, Souji walks in the hall towards her room, in the way, he sees (Y/n)’s grandmother sitting with Mikazuki and Chizuru and drinking some tea. When Mikazuki sees Souji holding the young leader on his arms, Mikazuki gets up from sitting position and walks towards them.

“Yamato-san, do you need help?” he looks at the sleeping woman.

“No, go away” he walks past him towards her room.

Entering into her room, he lays her on the bed and looks at her for a few seconds without knowing what to do, he takes a step back ready to leave but stops himself when a hand grabs his wrist. Looking down at her he stands still, afraid that he was hurting her.

“Stay, I’m cold and you are warm” she mutters.

“Are you sure?”

(Y/n) groans and pulls his sleeve.

He chuckles “O-Okay…” he takes his jacket off leaving it on a chair along with his weapon. He unbuttons his shirt taking it off laying next to her. She hugs him as he stops breathing not wanting to bother her.

“Breath, I don’t want to wake up hugging a corpse”

Slowly, Souji wraps his arms around her and breaths as gently as he can. Maybe he could finally sleep peacefully.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hiro takes the knife off the last member of the clan as Toshizou enters into the living room.

“The current leader, Okamoto Yuuto is nowhere to be found” he reloads his gun.

“Well… that means that the old man knew what was going to happen and let all his family die or he got lucky and decided to miss the family gathering” he takes his phone out and writes to his men to look out for the missing leader.

“Either way, it means that he will go to the Yukimura for help”

“Well, he doesn’t have anything to offer” he looks around seeing the massacre that they did to the entire clan “I doubt that the Yukimura would help him”

“So there is the possibility that Okamoto would show up to the Hanamura clan to hand over information in exchange for his life”

“It doesn’t even matter anymore, the old man is dead” he looks at the picture of (Y/n) on his phone and smiles “At least my darling is safe from the Okamoto clan”

Toshizou glares at him and puts his gun on his waist before he shoots the blonde man’s brains out of his head since (Y/n) asked them to behave while they were on the mission.

“Very well, Toshizou-san, even when it was fun to fight by your side tonight it doesn’t change that I’ll kill you in a near future when this war is over” Hiro smiles at him putting his phone down “Now we should get back to report to my darling~”

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□

Hiro looks angrily at the man sitting in front him, he hated the things that he was hearing from him.

“Listen, son… I’m looking forward the future of our clan, and since you are the future of our clan I want to make sure that you don’t screw things up” he was glaring at his son “I know about your fascination with the Hanamura girl but I don’t think that she’ll be a good match for you… You need a woman less… insolent”

As soon as Hiro hears those words, he clenches his fists behind his back as his father serves himself a glass of whisky.

“I mean, I respect the balls of Hanamura for wanting to leave his daughter in charge of the clan but I do not think that it is a good idea, women can’t hold such responsibility”

“Hanamura (Y/n) is more than capable to lead her clan” Hiro keeps his poker face.

His father laughs and drinks from his glass “Sure she is, nevertheless, I don’t think that she is a good match for you, son” he puts the glass down “You need an obliging wife… like that Harada girl from the Harada clan… she is the little sister of the next leader, we even had a small chat and I can tell that she is fascinated with you, she even suggested that you two would make a good couple and I agree”

“But I don’t, I dislike her and I don’t have plans with her in the future”

His father glares at him “Do not disrespect me”

“I’m not, I just wanted to make it clear that I do not want anything to do with Harada”

“Listen, son” he stands up and walks towards him “Get the idea of being with the Hanamura girl because as long as I am alive I will not allow my only son do something stupid for a fucked up woman, I want you to—!”

When he stands in front of his son, Hiro pulls a knife from his back pocket and stabs it right in his heart holding his father close to him with his other arm muttering on his ear.

“You leave it too easy for me, old man” he chuckles “You have nothing useful left to do on this clan, anyway” he takes the knife out and stabs him over and over again.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

After the funeral, (Y/n) stayed on the Nakamura residence, she was on Hiro’s room as they laid on his bed while looking up at the ceiling.

“Aren’t you a little calm for your father’s death?”

“You know better than anyone how much I hated my father, I’m not bothered by his death” he turns to face her and hugs her resting his head on her chest as she plays with his hair getting one leg up around his waist “Besides, you are the only person that I need in my life, I would set this world on fire and kneel down in front of your throne if you ask me to do it”

“You are crazy” she mutters.

He chuckles and closes his eyes “You have no idea”

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■