Ch.29: Alley.

Song: Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga.

(Y/n) walks down the street with a soft smile on her lips as she looks up at the city's lights. It was one of the few times where she could walk alone on the streets trying out sweet street food without anyone knowing who she really was. Even though she would rather stay indoors, she couldn't deny that the bright lights, the distracted people on the streets, the sweet smell on the air gave her a different sensation of freedom.

A gentle cold shiver runs on her spine as she looks over her shoulder seeing nothing out of the ordinary. She lets out a soft sigh before continuing walking down the street, she knew that her lifestyle will never offer something ordinary, but she didn't mind it nor resented her family for introducing her into a world where she should look over her shoulder at every corner. Looking up at the dark sky, she notices that she had walked into a dark alley, the vivid lights were far from where she was standing and the music was barely reaching her ears. A little rustle on the side calls her attention as she turns to stare at the little stray cat looking up at her, with a little smile on her lips, she crouches down and extends her hand towards the little feline as it carefully walked towards her gently rubbing its head on her hand. Humming softly, she gently picks up the little cat and holds it gently on her arms seeing the small cuts that the kitty had, the small cat started purring at delicate touch of the woman's hand.

(Y/n) plays with the kitty for a few more seconds before walking towards a nearby surface placing it down in a safe spot as she takes a few steps back placing her hand on her back grabbing the sharp brass knuckles.

"Let's get this over with..." she mutters out turning around as she sees a man raising a knife towards her trying to stab it on her head. Reacting quickly, she covers his attack with both arms before kicking his stomach to push him away from her, once he pulled back, she took a step closer grabbing the arms of the man and placing her foot on his chest as she pulls his arms hearing a snapping sound gaining a loud scream from the man. Looking at the side, (Y/n) lets go of the man's arms taking a step away from him and leaning down avoiding the attack from the woman on her side. From her low position, (Y/n) takes a step closer to the other woman and punches her on her stomach before using her other hand to punch her face making the other woman step away from her, (Y/n) moves closer as she starts throwing punches to her enemy before she finally knocks her out on the floor.

(Y/n) hears the clicking of a gun, taking a deep breath, (Y/n) looks at her side before staring with bored eyes at the man holding a gun pointing it at her.

"Unlike my home, I don't have a fast dial number to clean up corpses, so I'm going to kindly ask you to put the gun down and take your friends with you to wherever you are staying..." she mentions slightly tilting her head to the side.

The man chuckles darkly while pointing the gun to her head "Don't be delusional... I got friends coming over, my boss wants your head, so don't think that it'll be easy for you..."

(Y/n) stares at his eyes for a couple of seconds before grinning mischievously "Easy? Where's the fun on that?"

The man glares at her before gripping tightly the gun on his hand taking a step closer, but before he could mutter a word back to her, a gunshot is heard on the dark alley. The man stares with wide eyes at the woman in front of him before looking down at his empty hand, he shakily looks at the side seeing the man holding a gun while glaring at him.

"Dark alleys are one of my favorites places to commit homicide!"

The man jumps slightly on his place before looking at the other side seeing another man sitting on top of a dumpster while holding a small cat on his arms.

"Maybe after abandoned buildings and dark woods..." he mutters out while playing with the kitty "Dark woods make me feel like Jason..."

The man looks at his side where the man with a gun was standing noticing that he was closer to him using his gun to hit him on the back of his head knocking him down.

"(Y/n)-sama, I'm sure I told you to wait for us at the hotel..." Toshizou places his gun back on his back before taking the gun from the knocked man.

"You are lucky that I put five tracking devices on you..." Souji grins looking up at her as he raises the kitty on his hands "By the way, I'm taking this kitty to our house, he's hella cute..." he pulls the kitty closer to his chest gaining a little meow.

(Y/n) sighs as she steps closer to them placing her hands behind her back, before she could open her mouth to talk to them, a couple of vans park in front of them corning them into the alley. Toshizou stands in front of her placing his hand on his back holding the gun tightly on his hand keeping a serious expression on his face as Souji hops off the dumpster putting the kitty on a safe surface as he stands next to Toshizou while keeping a sadistic smile on his lips.

The van's doors open as a dozen men get off the vehicle standing on front of the trio with menacing aura as they glared at them, ready to engage in a fight.

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□

Souji sits next to Toshizou looking down at the fight going on in front of them "Should we hop in and help?"

Toshizou stares at his boss beating the living hell out of a classmate that tried to grope her and then threat her to beat her if she dared to say something. The classmate's friends were watching close by the fight, debating themselves if they should join in and help their friend, and after a couple of minutes, they decided to join in.

Taking a deep breath, Toshizou gets up from his seat looking at Souji "Now we should..."

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■