Ch.19: Everything Stays.

Song: Everything Stays - Rebecca Sugar.

(Y/n) was kneeling down watering the plants on her garden with the water can on her hands. It's been so long since she could stay sit on one place, and all because her doctor prohibit her to do any other physical activities until she recovered a little more.

"(Y/n)-sama" a voice speaks from behind her.

"Toshizou..." she looks over her shoulder and see her bodyguard kneeling down next to her.

"I doubled the security on the house and made sure to talk to our businesses on the city to look out for any unusual activities"

She nods looking back at the flowers "Thanks" she puts the water can next to her "The plants grew quite a bit while I was busy on my office, it's pretty dreadful to know that everything moves on while you are occupied trying to take over the world"

Toshizou chuckles and shakes his head looking at the flowers in front of them.

"They didn't move on, (Y/n)-sama, they changed... the same way that you changed in the day that you decided to take over the world" he looks at her and holds her hand "You have turned into one of the most respected members of the yakuza in our country and I bet that I'll take no time to be known internationally as well"

She takes a deep breath and rests her head on his shoulder "What a bother..."

A chuckle could be heard close by as Hiro kneels down next to her holding her shoulder and slowly bringing her head to lay on his shoulder gaining a death glare from Toshizou.

"Don't worry about it, darling" he rubs her shoulder "I'm always going to be by your side"

"Your presence by her side unrequired" Toshizou holds her hand bringing it to his lips "Unlike him, I want to be by your side to love you and protect you..."

"And what do you know about love? You monotonous piece of shit" Hiro glares at him.

"More than a babyish kid like you would know" Toshizou replies "Why don't you leave? Your bed time is coming up"

Hiro chuckles humorlessly "I'm going to slaughter you up"

"Try it"

(Y/n) sighed as she hears the exchange between them. They didn't even bother to hide it.

A couple of hands were placed on her cheeks making her look up at the mischievous grin of Souji that was standing behind them.

"Boss~ I know who is our next target"

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■

(Y/n) looks through the window of her classroom as her class was getting to an end, from her seat, she could see the upper classmates finishing their gym class. Between them, there was a young blonde man drinking water from his bottle, he looks up at her and smiles waving at her direction.

She smiles gently at him and before she could wave back, she ducks down from ball of paper that was thrown towards her. Looking at her side, she sees five girls glaring at her. They were alone in the classroom, it seems that she didn't hear the bell.

"What are you doing looking at Nakamura-senpai?" one of them says "Don't you know that he is my future husband? Stay away from him"

(Y/n) sighs ands starts packing her stuff "Hiro-san is my childhood friend..."

"Don't call him by his name!" she yells.

"How else I am supposed to call him?" (Y/n) tilts her head.

"Don't do it..." another one speaks "Don't talk to him at all, Yuki-chan doesn't want to lose her time with competence"

"As if she could be any competence at all" Mumi chuckles with her friends "Look at you, (Y/n)-chan, with your looks you would absolutely die alone"

"And how is that a problem?" (Y/n) stands up from her seat walking towards the door "I understand that for you it's a problem since you are in the constant search of external approval from people that you don't even know, living in the eternal fear of being unloved trying to fulfill your wish for the attention that your parents won't give you at home..."

Before she could reach to the door, two girls cover the exit. (Y/n) sighs and turns around to look at the crying face of Yuki.

"That's why everyone hates you! That's why you'll die alone! You stuck up bitch!" Yuki yells at her as her friends start getting ready to beat her up.

"If I'm being honest, I'm not looking to be loved nor attention, I'm looking to be respected... I am aware that I'll die in any minute so I'm not scared of death and I don't mind dying alone at all" she puts her bag to the side and folds her sleeves up "And lastly, yes... I am a fucking stuck up bitch that will do whatever it takes to earn that respect, either for the easy way or the hard one"

●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) enters into her house walking in a fast pace towards her room.

"(Y/n)-chan..." her grandmother calls her from the living room "Come here"

(Y/n) stops on her tracks and takes a deep breath walking to the living room... she wasn't afraid of pain, torture or death... however... she was a little scared of angering her grandmother.

Entering into the living room, she keeps her head up looking at the woman in front of her. Behind her grandmother, there were two boys looking at them.

Souji covers his mouth to avoid laughing at the messy state of the girl as Toshizou sighs. They were training with (Y/n)'s father before he had to leave for work.

Her grandmother looks at the blood on her clothes and her bruised lip.

"I want an explanation and it better be a good one, young lady"

"Some girls came up to me so I beat them up and spare their lives in exchange of some favors"

She raises an eyebrow "What kind of favors?"

"I don't know yet" she shrugged.

Her grandmother takes a deep breath and pinches the bridge of her nose "How many times do I have to tell you to keep you uniform clean when you do that? Do you know how long does it take clean it up? I swear that you are as rebel as your grandfather..." she kept bickering about how reckless she was for fighting in school's territory as Souji kept laughing under his breath and Toshizou sighed looking at the young girl. They knew that she was going to hear a two hours scold from the old lady.

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□