Ch.7: It Started.

Song: Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Panic! At The Disco.

Jiro sits on the chair in front of the desk of his niece, he has been waiting for her to arrive since other people told him that she was busy on a meeting.

The door of the office opens revealing (Y/n) with two young man behind her, he quickly recognizes them as Saito Toshizou and Yamato Souji.

“My sweet pea” he stands up and walks towards her embracing her on a hug “Long time since we last see”

“Right” she hugs him.

“I’m sorry for not being here for your father’s funeral” there was sincerity on his voice.

“It’s okay, you were busy” she takes a step back from him.

“You are so understanding” he pats her head as he sits back down on the chair.

“Don’t get used at it” she sits on her chair as Toshizou walks behind her and Souji stands next to the desk “I heard that you brought some business”

“That’s right, pumpkin. There’s someone who needs some gun smuggling and they are willing to pay any price for it” he smiles at her.

She nods “Okay… When would they like to have a meeting?”

“Tonight”

She raises an eyebrow “Where?”

He smirks “Don’t worry about it”

She sighs “Something is telling me to worry about it”

He laughs “Well, you will bring Toshizou with you, right?”

“He always comes with me, however, due some troubles on the past I’ll have to bring Souji as well”

Souji’s smiles widens “It’ll be my pleasure”

Jiro looks at the men and nods “Very well, I’ll see you on the night” he stands up “By the way, yesterday I found a girl walking on the halls”

“Suzuki Chizuru, she’s underage. Stay away from her” she starts working on some papers.

Jiro laughs “Alright, pumpkin” he exits the office.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once the car parks in front of the nightclub, the woman sighs.

“Why did I see this coming?” she mutters as Toshizou opens the door for her.

The loud music could be hear from the outside, (Y/n) exits the car with Toshizou and Souji behind her.

“C’mon, pumpkin” her uncle enters the place as if he was an usual.

“I don’t think it’s bad, boss” Souji speaks “Maybe it’ll help you to socialize with other people”

“I don’t even like socializing” she enters the place.

In the inside of the club, there was many semi-naked women dancing on the tables and serving the drinks to the people in there.

At the end of the place, she spots her uncle waving at her and entering to a VIP room.

While walking towards the room, many women recognized her as one of the most dangerous Yakuza’s leaders. Some of them, gave them space while others tried to get closer to her but stopped themselves when they saw the glare on Toshizou’s eyes and the crazy smile on Souji’s lips.

“Hi, beautiful” one of the women stands in front of her.

“Not interested” she replies as she walks past her.

The woman frowns “I’ll make you interested, don’t worry”

(Y/n) decides to ignore the woman as she enters the room. Once inside, she sees the people who wanted to make an agreement with her.

“Let’s finish this quick” she says as she sits down.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

“Very well, I believe that this is all” a man stands up and shakes her hand “I’m looking forward for more business with you, (Y/n)-san”

“Likewise” she nods.

Once the men left, (Y/n) stands up.

“Let’s leave this place”

“Not so fast, pumpkin” her uncle grabs her shoulders sitting her back down.

She looks at her uncle.

“I heard that you were going through so much stress lately, so I decided to do something about it” he whistles making a woman enter through the door, the same woman from before “Trust me, this would help you”

The woman approaches her with a smirk on her face. Toshizou frowns at the situation, but he knew he couldn’t do anything until she asks for his help.

“I told you I’ll make you interested” she walks closer to (Y/n)

“I’ll give you 50.000yen for you to leave”

“100.000yen for you to give my niece a lap dance”

The woman chuckles “I’ll do it for free as long as I’m close to this beautiful lady” she sits on her lap.

“I-I highly suggest you not to—”

“Am I making you nervous?” she smirks and grabs her hands making her touch her waist up to her breast.

“Toshizou!”

Without wasting a second, he took the gun out of back and shoots at the female harassing his love. Toshizou waited for the moment of her asking for his help, it was getting hard to watch.

When the woman fell down on the ground, he quickly rushes next to (Y/n) holding her shoulder looking for any kind of expression.

Jiro looks at the dead woman on the ground and sighs.

“It was a bit extreme, don’t you think pump—?”

When he looks at the woman, he sees the dangerous glint on her glare.

He stays silent, even Souji’s sense of humor seemed to disappear after seeing her glare.

Jiro sees the same angry expression that his older brother used to have before killing someone out of rage.

When her father had this look, he had to choose his next words carefully or else he would be laying dead on the ground. However, he didn’t know how his niece would react so he decided to keep the silence.

“Uncle Jiro, I’m more than glad to have you back on the house but I would highly appreciate it if you start taking me more serious, I’m not a child anymore and I won’t hesitate to fucking castrate you the next time that you put me in a situation like this” she turns to face Souji “You stay to get rid of the body, and clean up this place”

“I-I’ll call the cleaning services” he smiles nervously.

“Please do” she walks towards the door as Toshizou holds it open.

After she exits the place, Toshizou glares at her uncle one last time before exiting behind her.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once back into the house, they walked to her room. It was dark outside.

After they entered to her room, she sighs and looks at the man behind her.

“The stress is killing me” she mutters.

“It’s normal, after a situation like that even I would feel mad” he puts his hands behind his back.

“I know… but I don’t want to feel like this all the time” she grabs a towel.

“If you want me to massage your shoulders, I would gladly—”

“Toshizou, I would like to have sex with you” she looks at him in the eyes.

His eyes widen as he was speechless.

“It’s not an order, I just thought what Souji told me the other day” she walks towards the bathroom door on her room “It’ll be just one time thing and it’s nothing serious, then you can go to your room… if you accept, feel free to join me on the bathtub and if you don’t accept… it’s fine, don’t worry. You can go back to your room” she smiles at him and enters to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Toshizou didn’t move from his position, as he just froze on the spot. He could hear the sound of the water filling the bathtub.

He was about to have a mental breakdown, one side of him wanted to enter into her bathroom and ‘help her’ with the stress but the other side tells him that if he accepted he would be nothing but a sex toy to her, after all, it was ‘nothing serious’.

How could he be able to avoid obsessing over her afterwards?

He was already in love with her, but after knowing what it feels like to have her committed to him, he might want to keep her all to himself. He would even kill everyone on this house so nobody else would have the chance to look at her.

Just the thought of her under him, moaning out his name as he caresses every inch of her body holding her close to his chest while his lips kisses her neck leaving dark spots to show everyone else that she is only his, is enough to drive him insane.

What if she hates him after that?

He couldn’t imagine what would feel like if she doesn’t want to see him anymore. But maybe he was overreacting, she would never hate him, right? After all, he’s one of the closest friends that she got. Well, him and that blonde bastard, Toshizou knew that Hiro wasn’t on his right mind, he killed his own father for unknown reasons and he might even made disappear dozens of people who got too close to (Y/n).

He starts to walk towards her bathroom but a knock on her door stops him. Toshizou frowns and walks towards the door opening it.

On the other side of the door, there was a blond man with red eyes, he immediately glares at the man and puts his hand on the gun on his back.

Hiro glares back at the purple eyed man holding the knife on his pocket.

“Saito Toshizou” he smiles with a dangerous glint on his eyes “You are in the wrong room”

“I’m sorry, but Hanamura (Y/n) won’t be able to meet anyone until tomorrow” he tries to close the door he stops when a knife stabs the door next to his hand.

“I think you don’t understand, Saito” he chuckles darkly “You should really appreciate the fact the you are under the Hanamura’s protection, otherwise you would be dead a long time ago”

The glare on Toshizou’s eyes hardens. He remembers the first time that they fought, they almost killed each other, if it wasn’t for (Y/n)’s father intervention then maybe one of them would be dead.

“Nakamura, you arrived here, in the middle of the dark night. Your death would be justified”

“I want to see you try”

Before he could say another word, (Y/n) opens the door of her bathroom and sees the two men standing on the door.

“Hiro-kun” she speaks.

They turned to see the woman with wet hair and a short robe that barely covering her body.

The dangerous glint on Hiro’s eyes disappear as he walks towards the woman.

“(Y/n)-chan” he kisses her forehead and cups her cheeks “I heard what happened. Are you alright? I know you don’t like when a stranger touches you”

“I’m okay” she looks at his eyes.

“Just say the word and I’ll send somebody to burn the place down”

“I don’t think it’s necessary”

“Okay” he sighs as he caresses her cheeks, from the corner of his eyes, he could see the eyes filled with hatred looking at him “Next time that your uncle decides to take you to a place like that take me with you” he slowly closes the space between their faces “And I promise that nobody would even dare to look at your direction” he places his lips on the corner of her mouth.

Toshizou’s eyes widens and without thinking he grabs Hiro from the back of his shirt and throws him towards the wall taking his gun out and pointing at him.

“Toshizou” she grabs his arm.

“I made a promise to not tolerate this kind of closeness towards you, (Y/n)-sama. So please give me permission to teach this bastard a lesson”

Hiro laughs as he stands up and takes the knife off his pocket.

“(Y/n)-chan, please exile this asshole from all his privileges so I can slaughter the living shit out of him”

“Enough!” she stands between them “I don’t know what is the problem between you two but you need to stop it” she pinches the bridge of her nose as she feels the headache coming back “Now, if you two would do me the favor to exit my room”

Toshizou hesitates but then sighs “Yes, (Y/n)-sama” he bows and exits her room.

“Okay, (Y/n)-chan” Hiro puts the knife back to his pocket “Rest well” he exits her room closing the door behind him.

Hiro looks at Toshizou for a second and then they turned to leave to different directions.

This only started.