Ch.27: The Hotel.

Song: Toxic - 2WEI.

Toshizou opens the hotel room's door for (Y/n) as he enters after her.

"You should rest, (Y/n)-sama" Toshizou turns on the lights and starts checking on every corner to make sure that it was a safe place "You haven't sleep for a long time and I promised your grandma that I'll take care of you..."

She lays down on the bed as Toshizou sits next to her and moves the hair away from her face.

"I'll wake you up as soon as Souji comes back with news..."

(Y/n) closes her eyes and sighs "I hope this end soon..."

"It will be... then you'll be back to your house and you'll avoid getting in mobs wars for at least a month or so..."

"You won't come back with me?" she looks up at him.

"I will do whatever it takes come back with you, but if I have to risk my life to save yours, I won't doubt it..."

"Your loyalty to the clan it's impressive..."

"I don't have a loyalty to the clan, my loyalty it's exclusively to you... if one day, you decided to run away and start a new normal life I will follow you" he places his hand on her cheek.

She smiles and places her hand over his.

"We can have a little farm and raise capybaras in South America"

"It won't take you too long to train them to be deadly weapons..."

"No one will expect it..." she opens her eyes and looks at him "Toshizou, if I die, I don't want you to stick around the clan just because you feel that you own me"

"(Y/n)-sama, with all due respect, if you die it means that I'm already dead or that I failed you... which means, I will kill myself"

"Toshizou..."

"There's no much of a life for me without you" he tilts his head "You already know my feelings for you, (Y/n)-sama, I feel that nobody knows you as well as I do, and still, every thought that crosses your mind it's a huge mystery to me... I can't force you to feel the same for me but I can assure you that I'll always be by your side"

(Y/n) stares at his eyes for a couple of seconds and sits up kissing the corner of his mouth. Toshizou smiles gently at her and leans closer placing his lips on hers. (Y/n) kisses him back sitting on his lap, Toshizou grabs her by her waist pulling her closer to his body as her lips started to move away to his neck as her hands started undo his tie.

"(Y/n)-sama..." he moans lowly "You have to rest..."

(Y/n) smirks and licks his neck up to his chin "You once told me that if I needed a sexual relief, I can use you..." she mutters on his lips "So... if you don't mind being my sex toy for the night..."

Toshizou's face turns red as he nods looking at her eyes.

"Good boy..."

She licks his lips as he moves towards her hoping to kiss her lips again but she pushes him laying him down on the bed starting unbuttoning his shirt as her nails runs down on his chest down to his belt. He looks up at her, partly, he was feeling intimidated but the same feeling made him turn on each second.

She takes off her shirt while grinding down on his bulge as he moans without taking his eyes from her. She holds one of his hands and takes it to her lips kissing the palm and slowly takes it to her covered chest as he looks at her eyes waiting for her permission.

"Go ahead..." she smiles at him.

He nods and grips her breast winning a moan from his boss as she starts pulling down his pants and feeling his hand slowly moving under her bra.

"Not so fast..." she grabs his wrist glaring down at him "I only allowed you to touch me over my clothes..."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"I don't know..." she kisses the top of his hand "I'm not convinced with that little apology of yours" she places his hand on her cheek.

"I know better than touching you without your authorization, please, (Y/n)-sama, forgive me... and let me be able to touch you..."

She smiles at him and moves his hand down to her neck placing it in her throat. She moves her hands to her back unbuckled her bra taking it off. Toshizou grips a little her throat and looks up at her eyes waiting for her approval. Placing her hands on his chest, she leans forwards a little nodding her head.

His hand moved down to her breast massaging it and holding her nipple between his fingers pulling it gently.

She moans as her hands unbuckled his belt pulling down his pants along with his boxer seeing his hard dick coming out. She smiles and licks her hand taking it to his shaft moving her hand up and down gaining a little grunt from him, moving to the side, she takes off her pants and moves her underwear to the side slowly sliding down on him as he places his hands on her waist feeling her starting to move.

He holds her waist and moans as she digs her nails on his chest while keeping a small distance between their faces seeing his expression every time she would push him completely inside of her.

"What a cute face you make" she smiles and kisses him.

Before he could kiss her back, she sits up straight and lifts her hips leaving only his tip inside of her.

"Go ahead... you gain a little control..."

Toshizou grips her waist and pulls her down as he started thrusting harshly upwards. (Y/n) moans out load and rests her hands on his chest trying to stay balanced. She couldn't help but stare down at the scars all over his body... saying that he had the double of her scars it would be an underestimate of his loyalty...

She places her hands on his throat gripping it a little while kissing him. Against his wishes, he breaks the kiss and stares at her eyes.

"(Y/n)-sama... p-please..." he says breathless.

She licks his lips "Beg for it..." she mutters gripping his throat.

"I-I need you... I want to... to cum, please, (Y/n)-sama"

"T-Then go ahead..." she digs her nails on his neck and comes feeling a few thrusts from him.

(Y/n) lets go of his throat as he comes taking a deep breath.

She lays down on top of him as they recovered their breath.

"Thanks, Toshi... for everything..."