Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.

Song: Friction - Imagine Dragons.

The car ride was silent, (Y/n) received an urgent emergency from her house on the morning forcing her to leave the Harada residence earlier than expected.

She was feeling uneasy, but not enough to feel nervous.

When they arrive at their home, Toshizou gets down first to open the door to her. She exits the car with Souji behind her and walks quickly to her office where her uncle was waiting for her with a letter on his hands.

“Pumpkin…” he hands her the closed letter.

The first thing she notices is the Mamoru’s stamp on the middle of the letter, other thing she notices is that there was something inside besides the paper.

Frowning, she opens the letter and sees strands of brown hair falling on the ground.

This was bad.

Grabbing the letter with both hands she reads it out loud.

“To the cutest leader of the yakuza:

It has come to my concern that you went to the Harada residence to try and find my whereabouts. Now, I can’t have that information on the wild, can I?

So I decided to take matters on my own hands and get a hold of the little girl that you protect so much…”

She trails off the last sentence…

“Chi… Chizuru” she mutters as her hands start to tremble on rage “Chizuru… Chizuru…”

Jiro looks at her and takes a step back “C-Call the doctor”

“What?” Souji asks and looks back at the woman as she holds a chair throwing it towards him.

Without a second to react, Souji looks shocked at the deadly eyes of the woman and before the chair hits him, Jiro grabs him pulling him apart from the attack “Go and find the fucking doctor! She needs to be sedated before she kills someone” he pushes him outside with Toshizou and after he exits as well, he closes the door holding it as they hear a loud scream from inside.

“(Y/n)-sama!” Toshizou tries to enter but Jiro pushes him.

“Not now!”

They hear things smashing on the ground and on the walls, in less than a minute, Keisuke arrives followed by Souji.

“Jiro-san!” he holds the needle on his hand.

“Let’s go!” Jiro opens the door and enters with Keisuke closing the door behind them.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was getting dark and the drug didn’t wear off yet, since she was still sleeping. They were on her room waiting for her to wake up so she could give them the next orders on how to proceed.

“Damn it, doc” Souji eye’s twitches “How much did you inject her?”

The doctor sighs “Enough to calm her down, it seems that her body was really tired to keep sleeping like this”

Jiro shakes her head “It’s been so long since I last saw her do something like that”

Toshizou stands next to the bed waiting for her to wake up.

Keisuke looks at her one last time “I have work to do, but I highly recommend you all to give her some space right now” he accommodates his glasses “The last thing we want is for her to wake up and start having another panic attack like the last one and this time someone might end up hurt or worse…” he walks towards the door and exits.