Ch.13: Trust.

Song: Down - Marian Hill.

“(Y/n)! Where the hell are you!?”

“I-I…” Chizuru sobs, unable to speak.

“(Y/n)?...”

“N-No, I-It’s Chizuru… She’s hurt… there’s blood everywhere”

“Suzuki…” Hiro mutters “Where are you?” he asks trying to remain calm.

“I-I don’t know, it’s dark a-and I’m afraid to exit the room. I-I heard some horrifying things outside”

“It’s okay… Just activate the location of her phone. I’ll get there with help”

“S-Sure!” with trembling hands, she complies and then speaks again “T-There it is”

“I’m on my way” he sends the location to Jiro.

“P-Please hurry, I-I can’t tell if she is breathing” she sobs.

“Alright, Suzuki. I need you to put the speaker on her mouth and stay as quiet as possible”

“Okay” she mutters and puts the phone closer to (Y/n)’s face.

“Please, baby girl” he mutters waiting to hear something from her. After a couple of seconds he hears a weak breath from her “Hold on, I’m five minutes away”

Without hanging up, Hiro listens the light breaths of (Y/n), it was as if she was sleeping.

Once in the door of the old factory, Hiro hangs the phone and runs inside. He quickly hears the loud cries of the young girl and follows the sounds leading him to a green door.

When he opens it, he sees the crying girl hugging the body of (Y/n) putting pressure on her wounds.

“I-I don’t know what else t-to do…” she looks up at him.

“It’s okay, you need to prevent the blood to come out of the body” he quickly runs next to her and rips the fabric of his sleeve wrapping it on her wounds “Jiro-san must be in here any minute” he looks at her bloody face and sighs in relief when he notices that her eye was unharmed. He pulls the body closer to her chest and hugs her tight “Are you harmed?” he looks at the girl as she shakes her head.

When Hiro hears people entering into the factory, he quickly stands up lifting her on his arms and walks to the door seeing Jiro with Toshizou, Souji and Keisuke.

“Keisuke-san” he walks closer to the doctor.

Keisuke walks closer to him and places two fingers on her neck feeling a weak pulse.

“She lost a lot of blood, she needs attention” he looks at him “Take her to the car, now”

“Suzuki is in that room, she’s still on shock” Hiro looks at the green door “I think you need sedate her”

Keisuke looks at the green door.

“Sedate the girl and take her with you” Jiro speaks “Hiro, Toshizou, take pumpkin to the car and stay with her. Souji and I are going to send a response to the Yukimura” he looks at the bloody place with dead bodies all around.

“Understood” they immediately comply.

Jiro walks around the room with Souji behind him.

“Look what she did” Jiro chuckles “And I still call her pumpkin, sometimes I forgot that she’s not a child anymore” he goes upstairs where he catches a glimpse of the Onimaru.