Ch.11: Closer Allies.

Song: NFWMB - Hozier.

“Harada clan” Souji smiles “Your grandmother is from that clan, right?”

(Y/n) nods while looking at night sky from the window of the vehicle.

“Before she married my grandfather, she used to be a Harada”

“So it’s like visiting cousins” Souji lays back on the seat and looks at Toshizou next to him glaring at the blonde man sitting next to (Y/n).

“Exactly…” she mutters. She couldn’t help but get worried for Chizuru, she was just a kid, and (Y/n) hated the thought of her getting caught in the middle of the crossfire because some men were too coward to confront her directly.

“(Y/n)-chan” Hiro holds her hand.

She turns to look at him and sees him smiling in a comforting way.

“It’s going to be okay” he pats her head.

She sighs and nods “Right”

Hiro leans down and kisses her forehead “I’m right here, I’ll always be”

Toshizou frowns and looks at the window as Souji chuckles under his breath.

“(Y/n)-sama, we arrived” Toshizou speaks as the vehicle parks in front of a big house.

In front of the house, there was the leader of the clan, Harada Yohei waiting for them.

When they went out of the car, they approached the young leader.

“Welcome to my house Hanamura, Nakamura” he smiles at them “I hope that you find a comfortable stay here”

“A pleasure seeing you, Harada”

Yohei takes a step aside “Please come inside so we can discuss business”

(Y/n) holds Hiro’s arm as they stepped inside with Toshizou and Souji behind them. Yohei takes them to his office where his little sister was waiting. Harada Aya was the same age as (Y/n) and she hated her more than anything in the world. Aya glares at her when she enters into her brother's office but her eyes softens when she looks at Hiro.

Aya has been in love with the blonde man for a long time now, but she never could get his attention and when she finally did, she accidentally made him hate her.

“Aya, your manners” Yohei sits on his chair.

Aya sighs and bows “Welcome to our residence, would you like some tea?”

“No, thank you” (Y/n) sits down in front of Yohei’s desk with Hiro next to her.

“I wasn’t asking you anyways” Aya mutters while glaring at her.

“She was answering for all of us” Hiro looks at her with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

Aya shivers and looks down “T-Then, I’ll just get going” she quickly rushes to the door and exits.

(Y/n) never cared or acknowledged about other’s people feelings towards her. It didn’t affect her if someone hated her like Aya does.

“So” Yohei speaks “Mamoru has been bothering you?”

(Y/n) nods “The coward sent people against me but he doesn’t show up, we know that you can help us find his whereabouts”

Yohei chuckles “A classic one, but don’t worry, you have all my support” he stands up from his seat “I bet that the travel was long and tiring, why don’t you go to the hot spring to relax a little as I discuss some business with Nakamura-san” he signals Hiro.