Ch.3: Not Your Baby.

Song: you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish.

(Y/n) was kneeling down on the dojo cleaning her katana. She was facing the wall that held many samurai weapons on it.

It was midnight so she was wearing a white, short yukata that she uses to sleep.

She stops her actions for a second before continuing.

“If you act suspicious they would cut your head off on the spot” (Y/n) says without looking at the person behind her.

“I-I’m sorry” the girl from before speaks “I got lost and I just saw you and I thought t-that…”

The woman sighs “I understand your nervousness but please do not lie to me”

“S-Sorry” she mutters.

The woman turns around facing the girl standing on the open door and looking down on shame.

“Come in” the woman keeps cleaning her katana but now she was sitting facing the door.

The girl takes her sandals off before entering to the room, she kneels down in front of the woman.

“I see that my grandmother explained you the rules inside the house”

The girl nods “S-She was very kind and a little scary”

“She is” the woman smiles “I never asked your name”

“Suzuki Chizuru” she bows “But you can call me Chizuru”

“Okay, Chizuru. What’s on your mind?” she puts the now cleaned katana inside its protection bracket.

“I want you to take me to my old house so I can kill my parents” she had a frown on her face.

(Y/n) raises an eyebrow “Is that an order?”

Chizuru gets nervous again and looks down “N-No… I mean… I wish you can take me to my old house so I can kill my parents”

“Kill your parents?”

She nods “T-They loved me for seventeen years, but a week ago they sold me to that woman due financial problems”

The woman nods “I see” she stands up and walks towards the door and talks with one of the servants before going inside again “Get up”

The girl stands up “A-Are we going now? I-I—”

“Quiet” the woman grabs another katana from the wall.

“Hello there” Yamato Souji enters the room already shoeless.

“What?” the girl was confused “Hanamura-sama” she looks at the woman.

“You want to kill?” she looks at Souji as he grins and kneels down looking at the ground “Start with him” she hands her the katana.

However, the sword started to feel heavy on her small hands. Chizuru was more nervous now.

“R-Right now?”

The woman nods “Cut his head off”

Souji laughs “Only that? With so many creative ways to end my life you only recommended her that?” he looks at the scared girl “Kill me by ripping my guts out of my stomach and then choke me with my own intestine. I want to have a funny story of my death when I arrive to hell”

The girl takes a step back and shakes her head “I-I can’t” she tries to think an excuse “T-The sword is too heavy” she looks at the woman.

“Souji”

The man takes a gun from his handgun holster and hands it to Chizuru.

“The gun is lighter” (Y/n) looks at the girl as she had her eyes on the gun.