Ch.16: New Allies.

Song: Forever - Papa Roach.

Toshizou and Hiro left for his current mission to take down the Okamoto clan, (Y/n) ordered them to update her once they achieved it.

For now, Jiro and Souji were accompanying her to the Mamoru residence to talk about the possibilities of an alliance.

“Are you sure that you are in condition to assist this reunion? Jiro asks her.

“Yes, I got a couple of hours of energy before passing out” she mutters.

“What kind of drugs does this doctor use?” Souji chuckles “And what do I have to do to get some? My night terrors won't let me sleep. Sometimes, I swear that I see a little dwarf on the corner of my room watching me while I sleep”

“You say that you need drugs yet you seem to be on drugs all the time” Jiro sighs.

She chuckles lightly and looks through the window while the men chattered about the possibilities of Souji being criminally insane or just on crack all the time.

The limousine stops in front of the Mamoru’s residence as Souji gets down first and helping her to exit the car. There was a man waiting for them.

“Welcome, Hanamura-sama” he bows “Please, this way”

They follow the man into the house as he guided them to an office where the Mamoru’s leader was waiting for them.

(Y/n) sits down in front of the leader as Jiro and Souji stands behind her. The Mamoru leader seemed a little nervous at the intimidating presence of the woman that killed his older brother… but he didn’t care for him, after all, he was an asshole that deserved death.

“Very well…” she speaks waiting for the other leader to speak.

“R-Right” he clears his throat “I called you here in hopes of leaving the rivalry behind and start an alliance with our clans, we want to be at your favor on this war with the Yukimura”

“And what do you have to offer?” she raises an eyebrow.

“We have a good connection with many politicians, when a Yakuza leader wants to smuggle something ‘legally’ outside the country they would ask a minister to sign some papers and then the shipment would go away or enter easily, right?”

She nods.

“I can provide you with information of the last shipments with Yukimura’s name on them, lately, he has been busy asking favors from the outside”

“Is that so?” she tilts her head.

Souji chuckles “Old man needs to cry for help to be able to fight against us”

“Do you know from where this shipments come from?” Jiro asks.

“I do… that’s why I want to form an alliance… Yukimura Goro owns us a high amount of money that he denies to pay since the deal he made with my brother was broken due his death…”

“So you are asking that once this war is over, you want the money that Yukimura owns you back, right?” she frowns thinking on the old, greedy man.

“Exactly… and a promise that the Hanamura clan will support us if Yukimura decides to attack us”

“Seems fair to me” she stands up and extends her hand towards him “But please be aware that I don’t take betrayals very lightly”

He smiles and stands up shaking her hand “You don’t have to worry about it”