Ch.20: The Knight.

Song: Crazy In Love - Sofia Karlberg.

"How did you find the next target?" Toshizou asks Souji as they were walking towards (Y/n)'s office.

"That's the fun part, I didn't" he turns to see the confused look on the three person's eyes "She found us first" he opens the door and reveals a blonde woman sitting in front of her desk and her uncle sitting on one couch looking directly at the woman.

(Y/n) walks into her office as the other woman turns to look at her and stands up from the seat walking towards the yakuza.

"Ah~ You must be Hanamura (Y/n), yes?" she extends her hand towards the leader.

(Y/n) looks at her hand for a second before reaching towards it and grabbing it. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes.

"German, twenty-seven to thirty years old, enjoys classic music, loves painting, weird kinks, managed to get to your leadership due your intelligence since you had never been in a fight before and I'm sure that the only reason that you agreed to cooperate with Yukimura is for money" (Y/n) opens her eyes "Am I in the correct?"

The blonde woman blushes and gasps with excitement.

"All of that by just a handshake? As expected from the most beautiful yakuza leader" she giggles "Please, let's have a talk" she looks at her eyes "Just the two of us..."

(Y/n) looks at the men surrounding her and gives a short nod indicating to leave them alone. They leave the office and (Y/n) looks down at her hand to notice that the blonde woman was still holding her while looking her with a grin.

Sighing, (Y/n) pulls her hand away from her and walks behind the desk.

"Please, take a seat..." she sits down on her chair and waits for the other woman to seat in front of her.

"My name is Adelaide Dreyer, and I always get what I want so I am here to make you surrender" she rests her hands on the table looking at her with a smile.

"And how do you plan to do that?" she tilts her head.

"Well, I would like to offer you a special spot by my side back in Germany..."

"I'm not a sex toy nor a lap dog, Ms. Dreyer"

"Oh?~" she giggles "How will you know if you never give it a try?"

"I apologize but I have to refuse your offer" she grabs some papers and starts writing down on them.

"Well... you can also offer me more money than Yukimura offered me"

"If I do so then nothing assures me that you would accept a bigger offer from Yukimura to betray me" she keeps looking down at her papers.

Adelaide giggles "Then let's make a bet about it"

She stops writing and looks up at her "A bet?"

"A bet!" she smiles "I can't fight you, since you got more experience in battle than I do" she signals her bands "And even in that state I bet that you could beat me up in a second, so I want to play a little game of cards and bet on it"

"If you win..."

"If I win, I get to have you..." she leans closer to the desk standing a few inches closer to her serious face "I want to see you on your knees for me, begging for my undivided attention wearing nothing but a little chain around you pretty neck so I can take you on a walk around the house and show everyone the cute little pet that I won in Japan" she smirks looking at her eyes.

(Y/n) tilts her head "Can you please get off my desk? You are messing with my paperwork"

Adelaide chuckles and sits back straight "So? What do you say?"

"And what do I get if I win?" she looks down and keeps working.

"I'll leave you alone"

"That's all?"

Adelaide chuckles "What else do you want from me?" she slowly snakes her hand closer to the (h/c) haired woman's arm.

"At this point, a restraining order" she pulls her arm away.

She pouts "Come on, it'll be fun"

"You want to take me with you if you win and if you lose you want to walk out of here without any kind of penalization, it seems that I have more to lose than you"

"Believe it, not taking you with me is a big lose"

"Close the door on your way out" she didn't even raise her face to look at her.

"What-? Are you dismissing me?"

"I don't have any reason to deal with you, you aren't a threat to me, and I'm not going to slaughter a woman that can't defend herself, leave"

"Fine, fine..." she stands up "If you win, I won't blow this place up..."

(Y/n) stops writing and looks up at the other woman's eyes... she wasn't lying.

Adelaide places her bag the desk.

"Here's a bomb powerful enough to kill everyone standing in a hundred meters area, if you refuse to play with me, I will set it off... if you play and win, I will walk away with the bomb and you'll never hear from me again and if you play and lose, I'll walk away with you and the bomb"

"In conclusion, the only way to prevent this house to blow up is playing with you... tell me, now that you are a threat to my house, why shouldn't I kill you and take away the bomb to save me the bother?"

"Because!" she raises her hand showing that she's pressing a button "The second I let go of this button the thing will explode"

"That means that you'll explode as well..."

"Like I said before... I always get what I want, in one way or another... and I want you" she smiles at her "So? Are we going to play?"

■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■□□■

(Y/n) was sitting in front of her father on the house's dojo breathing heavily while looking down at the ground, they've been training almost two hours straight.

"(Y/n)..." her father looks down at her "Learn when to quit"

"I-I know..." she stands up and stands in a fighting position "It's just not yet..."

He chuckles "Fine then" he rushes towards her and throws punches at her as she manages to dodge them until a kick on her stomach makes her fall to the ground.

Holding her stomach, she groans and slowly starts getting up again.

"(Y/n)..." he sighs and walks towards her "Your strength doesn't come from your wish to destroy your opponent but from your will to protect others"

"I-I don't want to destroy you, I want to prove to you that I'm not weak, so I'm not giving up any time soon"

"I know better than anyone that you are not weak, little one" he places his hands on her shoulders "But please, consider finding other options than running this clan, it's a lot of pressure, and I don't want to force this pressure on you..."

"... I just want to make you feel proud"

"I am already proud of you" he cups her cheeks "You are the only good thing that I have in my entire life, (Y/n), so whatever decision you decide to make from this point forward, I will entirely support you with all my heart"

She smiles at him and hugs him tight "Thank you"

After a few seconds hugging each other, (Y/n) uses the opportunity to take him by surprise and tackle him down on the ground.

"Ha!" she presses her knee on his neck "I won, I'll make a good leader"

He chuckles "An excellent one..."

□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□