Ch.8: War.

Song: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish.

Tanaka Mikazuki stand with an emotionless face in front of (Y/n)’s office, there was people on the inside talking to each other.

“Tanaka-kun” Chizuru walks closer to him “What are you doing?”

He looks at her with a kind smile on his lips “Shh, listen” he points at the door.

(Y/n) sat down on her office as her uncle re-read the letter that was sent to her.

“Unbelievable” he mutters under his breath.

“I know, right?” Souji speaks up “Who the fuck sends letters these days?”

“Souji” Toshizou frowns.

“Yukimura Goro” Hiro looks at the woman that was silent “Did you kill his daughter?”

“No” she keeps staring blankly at the door in front of her “I just paralyze her, but that was weeks ago”

“Then why would he want to meet you...” the eyes of her uncle goes back to the letter “’In concern of his daughter’

“Well, we take two of her properties” Souji says “Suzuki Chizuru and Tanaka Mikazuki”

“Yukimura Goro is well known for his greediness” Toshizou speaks “Maybe he wants what his daughter bought back… or maybe he just wants the money”

“But to ask the boss for a personal meeting” Souji looks at her.

Hiro chuckles “I can’t tell if the fat man is stupid or suicidal”

Jiro sits down “Let’s just send Suzuki and Tanaka back to them” he shrugs “We should avoid more problems with the Yukimura”

“Suzuki Chizuru has more value than just a prostitute, her grades speak for themselves and Tanaka Mikazuki sold his soul to me, he has been training to be at the same level as the others here. I am not sending them back with Yukimura… unless they want to go back”

“Why don’t we ask them?” Toshizou glares at the door.

The woman sighs “Chizuru, Mikazuki”

The door opens revealing two person.

“Didn’t your mother teach you to not overhear other conversations?” Jiro looks at them.

“We apologize” they bow at them.

“So…” Souji speaks “Want to go back?” he smiles.

“It will save us the bother” Jiro shrugs uninterested.

They both look at the woman that was looking at them.

“I-I don’t wish to go back, I can be more useful if you want to, (Y/n)-senpai” her voice trembles “P-Please don’t send me back”

(Y/n) then looks at Mikazuki.

“I belong to you” he looks at her “I’ll be okay with whatever choice you have for me”

“Poetic” Souji chuckles feeling the tension on the room, he could clearly see the deadly look on Toshizou and Hiro’s eyes.

The woman looks at them “Dismissed”

They smile gently at her before exiting the room and closing the door behind them. This time, they didn’t stay to keep overhearing.

“So, pumpkin?” Jiro looks at her niece “Are you going to pay for them?”