5. Quidditch

I looked over to my clock seeing it read 4:28 am. I hadn't been to sleep once. Not since I'd gotten back up to my room. I looked back up at the ceiling listening to the thunder storm.

Today was the Quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Slytherin would win no doubt. Harry was amazing at quidditch but Blaise and Draco were better. Especially in pouring rain.

I slowly got up sorting through the clothes I'd wear. I threw on a raven claw jersey, even though our team wasn't playing. I threw on sweatpants and tied my hair in a low ponytail.

I didn't even know what shoes I had on. Some blue converse. Me and Luna had soon realized we had the same shoe size and taste so we shared now. I walked out of my bedroom heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Also needed to check the markings Draco left.

I walked into the bathroom examining myself. I quickly muttered a spell making the hickeys disappear knowing everyone had a fit if they saw it.

I walked out getting ready to leave.

"Hey wait it's uniform day!" Luna called out just before I was about to walk out the door.

Fuck.

Of course on a rainy day.

"Thank you" I muttered giving her a small smile before walking back in my room to grab my skirt and blouse. I threw on a sweater over it and slid on the dark blue converse back on.

"I'll see you at the game right?" I called out from the door.

"Yea gotta be there for Blaise!" She called out from the bathroom.

I nodded even though she probably couldn't see me and walked out of the door heading to my first class.

Draco wasn't in first class

or second

or third

or lunch

or

none of them.

"Are you ready for this match!!" Hermione screamed in happiness watching Ron guard.

"Yep" I said smiling. Acting happy.

"I bet she's excited to watch Harry" Ginny laughed out winking at me.

Fake.

"Yeah!!"

No.

All I could do was watch Draco as he went after the snitch. Harry bumping in Draco. Draco was clearly out of it today. He shoved back into Harry harder. Harry looked at him before pushing foward speeding up as he went after the snitch.

The snitch quickly shot back and Harry saw his chance.

Draco not realizing.

<>
"It's pouring rain Adelpha what are you doing!?" He screamed out at me as we stood standing together in the pouring rain.