43. Couldve had it All

Adelpha's Pov:
"My door what the hell Adelpha?" He yells.

"Oh that I'm so sorry Harry, did I hurt your precious door. What about me huh? What about the things you hurt."

His eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"What about the life's you threatened! What about Luna's? What about Draco's-"

"He was born to a death eater family! He deserves to die and you know it!"

"That's where your wrong harry."

I walk over to his cabinets and let my fingers drag across the bottles of alcohol his had. I grab a glass.

"Think fast Potter."

He dunks as the glass hits right above his head.

"What the hell!?"

I smile to myself as I flick the bottle cap off of the bottle. As I turn around I bring it up to my lips.

I scowl as the bitterness flows through my throat.

"So Ryan, were you two close?"

"You know before getting me raped and drugged?"

I smirk as he realizes. His whole body freezes. Like he's a deer stuck in headlights. His hands clench at his side. His face relaxes. He drops all emotions, besides fear.

"Who knows?"

"Call Astoria." I smile.

After a few minutes a out of breath Astoria runs up the stairs, her eyes instantly go to Harry who's tied up.

Her head whips to the side where I'm standing with my drink in my hand.

"What is your deal!" She screams walking towards me.

"You." I smile.

I dunk as she throws a spell towards me.

She really wanted to play?

I walk over to her and she struggles to untie Harry.

Harry's face was turning red, like he was struggling to breath... wasn't that unfortunate. Wonder how long it'll take her to realize the more he moves and the more someone else pulls the tighter they'll get.

"What did you do!" She screamed with tears in her eyes.

"No what did you!" I scream.

"You took Draco from me! Slytherin s are supposed to be with Slytherin not Gryffindor or Raven Claw or Hufflepuff!"

I literally break out loathing. Hysterically laughing. I couldn't stop it. It flowed out of me like water in a waterfall.

"Right because Gryfindors aren't supposed to be with Slytherins."

"So why do you care so much about your special Potter." I ask titling my head.

She looks back at Harry as for some answer. Funny, using their own words against them.

I walk over to one of Harry's closets.

I grab the bat and twirl it around it my hand. I quickly mutter a spell so the door fixes and shuts.

Astoria quickly mutters a spell for her own weapon.

"No magic. Since I couldn't use magic to defend myself." I mutter.

She nods her head and throws her wand to the side.

I dunk as she swings the bat towards me. I quickly run towards her and tackle her. She punches me in the jaw and I loose balance for a moment. She's on top of me laying punches to my face. I quickly bring my knee up between her legs. She screams out in agony. I grab onto her shoulders as blood pours from my lip. I continue kneeing her in the pussy.