8. Promises

Adelpha's Pov:
"Nothing." I mumbled jerking my wrist away from his grip.

He looked back at me with a pissed off expression.

"Really because it doesn't look like nothing." He said sharply placing his hands on the counter.

"Well if your not going to drop this subject get out." I said looking a way from him.

"No. We're going to talk about this." He said coldly.

I looked back down at him. He no longer looked mad he looked hurt. I broke a promise I made to him. I sat my hands in my lap as I picked at my finger nails.

"You promised me." He said backing away.

<>
"You can't keep doing this to yourself you have to stop. Promise me you'll stop."  He said rubbing over my cut wrist. I looked up into his eyes. I knew I could barley go a day without cutting how was I suppose to competent stop?

"I promise." I said looking into his eyes.

"We can sit here all day." He said calmly now as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Malfoy are you serious?" I asked grabbing my shirt and throwing it back on.

"Why?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Why?" He asked a little rougher this time.

"I don't know." I said looking back up at him.

"Why!" He screamed out me slamming his fist into the wall and grabbing the side of the face causing our lips to be inches apart.

"I don't know, okay?" I said, letting a small tear slip out.

"Fuck!" He screamed out hitting the mirror behind him.

But there's a side to you that I never knew.

"Draco stop!" I screamed out trying to pull his hand back from the mirror as the broken glass fell onto the counter top.

He slammed his fist down onto the counter top and breath heavily.

I backed away from him and looked at him in astonishment.

I never seen Draco this mad or upset.

"Fuck fuckfuckfuck." He mumbled running his hands through his hair as he turned around so his back was to the mirror.

"Draco?" I asked worriedly as his breathing sped up.

"Is everything okay in there?" Lunas worried voice called out from outside the door.

I gave a worried look at Draco before assuring Luna.

"Everything's fine just a small inconvenience." I yelled.

She mumbled an ok and I waited till she walked away to aid Draco.

"In the shower." I mumbled grabbing a towel from the cabinet.